Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Neutral Landmarks > Gathering Clearing

Staghoove

Stallionheart nodded slowly. "That's good to hear. All has been well in Moonclan except for a massive mountain cat, a cougar." He meowed quietly. 

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

October 21, 2017 at 10:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Singingpaw shrugged as her bright, blue gaze flickered back to Stonestory again. "I guess you're right...You never know what could happen at a gathering, my father had always told me that, even for such a short time I knew him." The molly murmured to the warrior, her head soon turning to look toward the Nightclan Rebels. She had never seen one in her whole life, besides the couple that briskly arrived in their camp. Their scent was rather odd to her, but as did many of other clans. ////// Maplepaw squished herself between Lightningfire and Hawkmoth, her tortishell pelt with a long white stripe shaking ever so often. "I wanna go home...It's scary here.." The runt mewed with a whisper to them, light green eyes widening. The little she-cat prepared herself for odd looks and being her insecure little self, she just was to skittish to speak to any others of the clans.///// (poofin' Drifty here) Driftpetal felt strange without her brothers at her side, but at the same time she enjoyed speaking to a few others outta Sunclan. ////// Brokenclaw sat alone contently, although he'd growl every once in a while to assure others that he wasn't in the mood to speak. /////(poofin' Azure here) Azurepaw sat next to Bullseye, a sly smirk coming onto his muzzle.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

October 21, 2017 at 10:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Omnivoid narrowed his eyes, turning his full attention towards Stallionheart. "A cougar?" He repeated, the tips of his claws scraping lightly against the ground. "SunClan has had no such encounters. I imagine that would be hard." He sympathized, pricking his ears forward. :: Terrapaw bounded into the clearing, cursing to herself. She was late! For the second Gathering in a row. She squeezed past a few NightClan Rebels before arriving where MoonClan usually resided. :: Laurelpaw glanced around, clenching her jaw. This was.... odd. There were too many cats squashed into one another. She wasn't a huge fan of being pressed into her Clanmates. :: Exambientflames slid down into the EarthClan section, weaving her way through the crowd before settling beside Hawkmoth. "Sorry I'm late. Had to eat." She explained briefly, her warm breath billowing out a few feet before dispersing.
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

October 21, 2017 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

Foxstar quietly listened to the other leaders speak of a cougar, and even the deputies below them. So MoonClan is having troubles with them too, he thought. This is a problem. A big problem. A thought came to mind on how to get rid of the cougars, and he glanced at the leaders for a moment, wondering if they would be willing. He looked away and decided he should hear what they had to say before he came up with anymore ideas.
--

It didn’t hurt me. Not ‘hurt’. Hurt is a four letter word. It’s short, almost cute sounding. Aawwww, did that hurt? No. It didn’t hurt. Destroyed, obliterated, desecrated, annihilated, demolished, shattered, or demoralised maybe... but no. It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t ‘hurt’ me at all ~ Deerleap

October 21, 2017 at 10:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Hawkmoth smiled at Exambientflames, but there was sadness behind his eyes.// Eclipse happened to hear Desolatestar mention a border skirmish that could have been started by a rebel. Her ears pricked up with curiosity, and she turned to look at the Sunclan leader. "A fight at the border? Did the apprentice say who it was that attacked them?" She asked, because this was the first she'd heard about it. She made a mental note to have a word with whoever was so reckless as to attack a potential ally.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

October 21, 2017 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Litten (Red)
Fleet-tail sat around the clearing. ------- Redtail sat away from the cats. ------ Redpelt sat a bit away from the group of cats.
--

"There will be three, kin of your kin, who hold the power of the stars in their paws." Moonwatcher to Firestar: from "Firestar's quest."

October 21, 2017 at 11:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Coyotegaze sat at the edge of the clearing, not really knowing anyone to well.

Stallionheart sighed. "Yeah, anyways, how have you been yourself?" He asked.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

October 21, 2017 at 11:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Bullseye shpt a sidelong glance at Azurepaw, uncertain of why his sister was hanging out with him. The dark tabby tom let his green gaze travel across the gathered cats, interest sparking in his eyes/\/\/\Foxpaw wished the medicine cats would show up, she was getting bored sitting alone./\/\/\Firestorm sat by Snowcloud as they waited for the meeting to start./\/\/\Meadowpaw sat alone her cold gaze glaring at any cat that drew too close.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
October 21, 2017 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Litten (Red)
Fleet-tail looked around.
--

"There will be three, kin of your kin, who hold the power of the stars in their paws." Moonwatcher to Firestar: from "Firestar's quest."

October 21, 2017 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Crimsonsky helped his sister, Autumn-night sit down.  Her nasty cut from the cougar fight was covered with cobwebs, but the sheer size of it made it a clear battle-scar rather than a mere accident.  She glowered at the ground, hoping that the other clans wouldn't take notice.

"Don't worry," Crimsonsky whispered. "They're already talking about the cougar-- there's no need to try and hide it."

October 21, 2017 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Mossystar sat on the branch, sighing softly. He noticed his daughter in the crowd, a prick of worry in his gaze, before looking to the leaders. They should get going soon. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

October 21, 2017 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
StoneStory was about reasy to jump out of his fur, his tail swishing from side to side every now and again. His fur and posture were rigid, and his skin burned with fire. (Permission to initiate the previously agreed upon interruption?)
October 21, 2017 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rainheart
Sorrelflower stood up, pacing away from Mistpool. What was holding up the leaders? Gatherings usually started by now. At least it gave her more time to walk about. (Yeah but seriously are we gonna stsrt the actual arguing stuff soon?)
--
Sorry if I mess up on rules or history! I'm new here.
October 21, 2017 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kingfish

Reichstag sat beside a still-mournful Daggerpaw. 

Daggerpaw looked through the crowd, not knowing why he was here.

--

"Mama said you and my daddy acted like brothers... He said you were closer than brothers. Doesn't that make you my kin?" ~Malardkit to Price

"It's not the words that hurt; it's the definitions that stick around afterward." ~Labrat

"How can I say goodbye when we've barely just said hello?" ~Growlingbear to Grasseater

October 21, 2017 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Maplepaw of Earthclan glanced over to Daggerpaw from in between her father and brother sadness in her light green gaze. She could tell he was sad, just as she was, but couldn't bring herself up to greet him. The runt molly gave him a timid smile and waved her tail over to him, before quickly turning her gaze away from him frightfully. //// Singingpaw gave Stonestory a curious glance. 'Why is his fur so ruffled now, nothing hasn't even happened...Well, he sure is comforting,' the grey molly thought with an uncomfortable frown and let out a quiet sigh. She closed her fiery eyes for a moment and lifted her head, imagining what it would be like if her father was still leader and looking down to her from the tree with caring eyes. "I miss you.." Singingpaw murmured aloud, then her eyes quickly opened as she glanced to Stonestory and her ears flattened with embarrassment.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

October 21, 2017 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

(Rain, please wait. There is a bit going on this weekend, and it can take a bit for everyone to get online to start things. Also Lunar, he can in just a minute. I'll have Mossystar start the Gathering and when they begin to bicker about the cougar he can bring up the idea for them all to work together)

Mossystar looked at the other leaders, rolling his eyes a bit before standing on the branch. "We are going to start the Gathering!" He called out, looking over the group of cats. He flicked his tail a bit, and looked to the other leaders, giving them the glance that he would begin, but he would wait until everyone else was quiet.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

October 21, 2017 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Flameheart watched his leader from where he sat. // Hawkmoth was pulled from his thoughts by Mossystar's voice. // Eclipse flicked her tail, impatient to get on with the gathering.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

October 21, 2017 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

Foxstar nodded to Desolatestar and Mossystar, pleased to get the gathering started. He looked over the mixed Clans and waited patiently for Mossystar to start.
--

It didn’t hurt me. Not ‘hurt’. Hurt is a four letter word. It’s short, almost cute sounding. Aawwww, did that hurt? No. It didn’t hurt. Destroyed, obliterated, desecrated, annihilated, demolished, shattered, or demoralised maybe... but no. It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t ‘hurt’ me at all ~ Deerleap

October 21, 2017 at 7:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Foxpaw turned her Amber gaze on the leaders as the gathering began/\/\/\Bullseye silently watched the leaders/\/\/\Firestorm sat completely still, almost statue like, as the gathering began.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
October 21, 2017 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Maplepaw jumped at the sound of the Moonclan leader's voice, bumping her shoulder against Hawkmoth's side. "S-sorry, Hawkmoth..." The little molly whispered with a frightful mew. ///\ Brokenclaw rolled his icy blue eyes impatiently. "Thank Starclan..." He grumbled with a huff. ///// Azurepaw shuffled his paws excitedly.
--

October 21, 2017 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.