Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Neutral Landmarks > Gathering Clearing

PalletEclipse

(ayeeee)

Mossystar dipped his head to Desolatestar, the young leaders gaze tired and still in pain from losing a life, and his family. "Good evening, Desolatestar."

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

October 21, 2017 at 12:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LunarDrop
(NO. I CANT BELIEVE YOU. IVE BEEN STALKING AND REFRESHING FOR THE PAST HOUR SO I COULD FIRST POST) StoneStory growled to himself.
October 21, 2017 at 12:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

(Noooo!!!! Why!!!!) Foxstar dipped his head to return Desolatestar's greeting. "Good to see SunClan made it." He meowed, relaxing now that he knew that all Clans would attend the gathering.

--

It didn’t hurt me. Not ‘hurt’. Hurt is a four letter word. It’s short, almost cute sounding. Aawwww, did that hurt? No. It didn’t hurt. Destroyed, obliterated, desecrated, annihilated, demolished, shattered, or demoralised maybe... but no. It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t ‘hurt’ me at all ~ Deerleap

October 21, 2017 at 12:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.

(Oh my goodness lol)

"Mossystar, are you feeling alright." Desolatestar asked as her clan poured in. She was rather concerned for him, seeing as he looked pained as well as exhausted. Perhaps he twisted his paw on the way? He wouldn't let a silly twisted paw expose emotion. Perhaps he broke a paw. That's the only thing that makes sense. She then looked at Foxstar and nodded. "Of course. We would have been here sooner but I needed to send out patrols. Apparently a loner or rebel attacked one of our apprentices, but this will be discussed so all can be aware of the possible threat. SunClan will never miss a Gathering unless dire situations arise." She reassured Foxstar with a nod.

--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

October 21, 2017 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Mossystar watched the other two cautiously, then looked at Desolatestar. "It's been... A rather personally deprived moon, for me. I've lost a lot." He whispered honestly, dipping his head to the other leaders. "And I'll talk about it more when we get to it, but have either of you been dealing with a large cat, a cougar?" 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

October 21, 2017 at 12:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.

"A cougar? No, SunClan has no such encounters. I can see how that would cause conflict and exhaust you. I wish you and your clan, a fast recovery." Desolatetar, though very alarmed, did not show this. In fact, she showed no emotions at all. But her mind was reeling. What if this cougar found SunClan? They had nowhere to hide except the barn. But being trapped in a place like that, they would be slaughtered.

Tazmainiantwister padded into the clearing, her eyes flickering from cat to cat, trying to find a familiar face. But whou would want to talk to a cat like her?

--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

October 21, 2017 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Daisybelle sat, a little worriedly, in the crowd. She was called to go alone without Apep, and it would be a lie if she wasn't scared.

Mossystar nodded. It hadn't hit SunClan, at least. "Thank you. I'll go more into the issue when we start." 

--

October 21, 2017 at 1:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.

Taz spotted Daisybelle and padded over to her. "You seem on edge without my half cousin around. How are you feeling?" The maple brown cat inquried, looking at the much fluffier she warrior.

"Understood. I am very interested, and concerned, to learn more." Desolatestar nodded again.

(I would like Des to speak last if able due to travel. also, goodnight everyone!)

--

October 21, 2017 at 1:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

(Okay!)

Daisybelle looked to Taz, smiling a bit sheepishly. "I feel alright, just a bit nervous ah guess. An' ahm a bit tired from the travel here, but that's normal... Ain't it?" She said, curling her tail over a side of her belly a bit worriedly.

--

October 21, 2017 at 1:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Slatepaw settled down with a group of MoonClan apprentices, his intent gaze on the leaders making it clear that he didn't have any particular interest in actually interacting with them.  Rather, he'd hoped to pick up on whatever it was their clans were up that the leaders weren't so willing to share.  For how Gorsepelt warned them about sharing clan secrets as kits, he figured it must be a real problem in the other clans-- a problem he could take advantage of.

October 21, 2017 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rainheart
(Reposting this so that @Dawnflower knows what I replied to her before the chat reset) "Oh, not since new leaf, I think," Sorrelflower chuckled. "The last one I remember, Brownfoot was running around telling everyone how Kestrelpaw- Kestrelkit at that point- had caught a mouse that had wandered into camp." Her face lit up as she talked. She also noticed Stonestory motioning to her. She pointed her esrs at Mistpool and waved her own tail to welcome the tom over. He seemed a bit grumpy that night. "He was strutting about, asking a bunch of Sunclan toms if their kits had caught anything. I think one was about ready to tear his muzzle off! The tom growled, and then Brownfoot ran over back to me saying that he hoped he wouldn't be so quick tempered around others once Kestrelpaw became an apprentice...." Her voice slowed. Her eyes drifted into her memories, following the path Brownfoot had run around the dead tree, happy and proud. That familiar cold feeling sank into her gut.
--
Sorry if I mess up on rules or history! I'm new here.
October 21, 2017 at 6:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Foxpaw watched as Wilson entered the clearing, wondering if she knew where the medicine cats usually sat, or had any questions/\/\/\Bullseye entered the gathering place and glanced at the Hawks' tree, finding unusual to see a white tree like that/\/\/\Meadowpaw sat alone, hoping no one noticed her, and looking around, wondering if her mother was there so she could tell her all that she had learned.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
October 21, 2017 at 7:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

Mistpool smiled "Wow that's been a while!"

--

Psalm 136:1- Give thanks to the lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.                                     Psalm 133:1- How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity! :)

October 21, 2017 at 8:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rainheart
Sorrelflower nodded. It had been at a Gathering where she had become friends with Brownfoot, and another where he asked to be mates. They both helped sooth the worries of apprentices who felt lost or scared or lonely. Each time one of her litters had been born, Brownfoot always made sure he was at the Gathering after their birth so that he could tell everyone about them. He helped her across the river when she was determined to come while pregnant. She could still feel Brownfoot's soft pelt against hers, leaning against her when their kits were announced as apprentices. "I miss him," Sorrelflower whispered softly.
--
October 21, 2017 at 8:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionheart glanced around as he sat at the roots of Hawk's Tree, in search of someone to speak to.

Ghostwolf sat at the back of the clearing away from all of the other cats. His fiery amber eyes flickering around the clearing with obvious menace before landing on the leader, his gaze locked on them, waiting impatiently for them to speak so he could leave.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

October 21, 2017 at 9:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

She froand brushed up against her "Hey It's ok you'll see him again." she smiled at her.

--

Psalm 136:1- Give thanks to the lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.                                     Psalm 133:1- How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity! :)

October 21, 2017 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rainheart
"I know I will," Sorrelflower sighed. "I still can't help but miss him. I've barely been able to leave camp since he died. I'm constantly afraid without him. If he could suddenly be killed, what could happen to my kits, to me?"
--
October 21, 2017 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Omnivoid padded into the clearing, sliding through the SunClan cats with ease. He sat beside Stallionheart at the foot of Hawk's Tree, offering a friendly dip of his head. "Greetings, Stallionheart." He meowed, allowing the MoonClan deputy's name to slide off of his tongue like he had known him all his life. This was Omnivoid's first Gathering as SunClan's deputy after all, and he had to uphold his position.
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

October 21, 2017 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Stallionheart dipped his head. "Hello Omnivoid." He greeted. "How has it been in Sunclan?" He asked.

--

"Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?" ~ Stallionstar

"All is known in the sacredness of silence." ~ Apollo

October 21, 2017 at 9:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Omnivoid wrapped his fluffy tail around his paws comfortably, shifting so he was slightly faced towards Stallionheart but could still see all of the other cats. "SunClan has been well. There is the obvious harshness of leaf-bare, but StarClan has provided for us. How are things in MoonClan?" He meowed, glancing up to Mossystar then back to Stallionheart. The MoonClan leader looked weary and rather. . . different then how he had always been. Omnivoid knew Mossystar to be proud and stand tall, intimidating yet kind. Nothing like the way he was acting now.
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

October 21, 2017 at 10:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.