Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Territory

Kixatanilopay
Omnistar looked over to Risingdawn, raising his chin to peer over the other cats. "I am sure that Risingdawn knows best about Hollowstar, as he lived beneath her for moons. If she is not to be trusted, we shall not trust her. I agree with Slatepelt, but will also hear out other thoughts. As soon as something seems fishy, we may leave."
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

February 13, 2018 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Python [Busy]
Veinpaw looked at Hornetkit as he followed Lilyheart. He wondered how bad the fever was then looked back at the queen "I give them some tansy for now but if the fever gets worse tell me or deathberry," he told Lilyheart. Tansy was the only thing he could the kit right now since the weather was harsh he had to make sure he used as few herbs as possible.
--

"I'm bored, your boring, this is boring. That cat is especially boring," ~ Ravenpaw

February 13, 2018 at 5:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
Lilyheart nodded "yes alright" she mewed then looked at her daughter "should I wake her?"
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 13, 2018 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx listened to the cats around him, his ears flicking back and forth. "If we are going to live in the city, why not just make a home in one of the abandoned homes in the Loner City? It'll be the same as if we were living with EclipseClan, but then we will have no dependency on them, and we don't have to deal with Hollowstar or any of the other clans or dangers that could be lurking within." He said, flicking his tail irritably. "Four clans in one place will kill all the prey and all the food in the EclipseClan territory in a matter of a moon or so. And then, we will be in the same predicament, but with a lot more issues." 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 13, 2018 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandrunner listened attentively from next to the hay bale. After a long pause the deputy spoke, his words slow and careful. "I agree with both sides of the arguement. I see everyones point. But I think our best option just now is to take Hollowstar up on her offer. We cannot let the kits, queens, and apprentices die. Our survival hangs in the balance. We cannot fight the weather but we can fight Eclipseclan if it's true that they are plotting something. Sunclan alone out numbers them. Moonclan and Earthclan will also be in the same position as us if they accept the offer. If Hollowstar tried something, they would see it as a threat and stand with us." He blinked before continueing. "And in such close quarters..with every cat in the clans in one area..we may just be able to get to the bottom of these murders. " // Snakerain's fur lifted, "This is ridiculous." She hissed. "Eclipseclan are liers. They're kittypet friends and they're cruel. And the prey they eat is mostly two leg left overs!"// Russetfall looked at Risingdawn with pride shinning in his redish amber eyes
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 13, 2018 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Pebblepaw shrugged, already deep in thought. “Bringing it up so everycat is aware of a danger of sickness is a good idea. If Eclipseclan lives in the city though- can’t we find more abandoned twoleg shelters for the other clans to stay in so they can be close by Eclipseclan for supervision, but far enough where proximity doesn’t wipe us all out from sickness or aggression?”

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

February 13, 2018 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
"But there might be infected rats or other cats to fight in other shelters," Slip-paw meowed, looking down at his paws. "Other problems could arise. It might be best, if we can't stay here, to just go to EclipseClan's camp. Do you look forward to being a scavenger?" He gave her a slight grin, but it was shyer than his normal ones, still a bit hesitant on if he hurt her feelings.
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
February 13, 2018 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Considering Slip-paw’s words, Pebble nodded. “Good point. That would suck to die to tainted prey. Sticking with them it is.” Hearing the question, she snorted but there’s no bite or disgust in her words. “I bet it’s gonna be boring. We’re so used to prey that’s too fast that dead prey is probably going to be too easy, assuming that it even is prey and not....I’m not sure.” Seeing the smile has her winking at him and lightly bumping his shoulder. “I bet we can easily outhunt any of the Eclipseclanners.”

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

February 13, 2018 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
His grin grew, gaze brightening considerably. "We might become fat and lazy," Slip-paw meowed, giving a mock gasp. "What would become of SunClan then? Alas! I'll continue to try and hunt. Maybe EclipseClan's territory contains areas of grass? A park, perhaps?"
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
February 13, 2018 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
"Rainingmelody...I'm having kits," Driftpetal began as she meowed quietly to her niece as they finished their meal. "Losing my brothers, both of them being gone, is very rough...But as lives disappear, new ones come along, waiting to be loved and cared for." The fluffy grey and white molly moved her tail away from her belly, showing a fluffy bump. //// Horizonsight listened carefully to the older Warriors as thry spoke, normally he'd advise against leaving the camp, but he so much to silently worry about.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 13, 2018 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Rainingmelody looked at her aunt, then her belly, and for a second, a spark of excitement flared in her pretty green eyes. She gave a gentle smile, but her ears fell again. "I'm happy for you." She whispered, looking back to her own side. Would she ever have kits? Have a family? At this rate, she would fail that. No one spoke with her, and when someone did, they did once, and then they were gone. Whether it be by death or disinterest. "I can't wait to meet them, honestly." She added quietly.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 13, 2018 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandrunner looked up a little at Omnistar, waiting for his response patiently.// Snakerain got to her paws, her tail lashing. She could feel it. They would be going to Eclipseclan. The black bengal felt anger surge inside her, crackling just under her fur. Snakerain strode off to the entrance to the barn, where she sat and leaned against the old wood. She staired out in to the territory that now looked like a desolate frozen tundra. Snow fell continuosly with no sign of letting up. Her ears drooped, this was becoming a nightmare. She was going to have to face her old enemys again.// Desertpaw let out a small sigh, licking one red blonde paw and drawing it over her ear.
--

February 13, 2018 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx felt the presence of the she-cat beside him leave, and the anger that had radiated off of her. His own anger doubled in that fact, and his tail lashed behind him as he stayed calm, not letting his anger show, though the ice blue gaze of his was frozen on the leader for his response.

--

February 13, 2018 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Omnistar let out a long sigh. "I suppose EarthClan and MoonClan would support us if Hollowstar tried anything. But I also agree with Midnightsphinx. We could just travel to the Loner City and live in an abandoned house there." He meowed slowly, turning his head to face Sandrunner. "I must speak with you after this." He murmured before facing the Clan again.
--

February 13, 2018 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx felt adrenaline run through his spine at the sound of approval. He nodded, flicking his ear lightly. "I can take a patrol to find the abandoned house if this should be the decision." He commented, dipping his head to the leader as he took a seat back down beside his brother. They had a chance, and, it was the smarter way. SunClan would survive, and, they wouldn't have to deal with the possibility of running out of prey like the would if they merged with the other clans.

--

February 13, 2018 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Risingdawn felt a warm feeling growing in his chest. He'd not known what to expect when he'd offered the suggestion, but he had to admit, he thought it would be more of a negative one than the positive one he received. He caught Russetfall's eye, and he grinned at him.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

February 13, 2018 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandrunner nodded, "Then it's decided." He replied reasonably. The deputy turned to Midnightsphinx with an approving look before turning back to Omnistar. "Of course." He murmured.// Snakerain perked up a little, turning around. "May I join the patrol?" She asked her icy blue gaze hard as she strode over to Midnightsphinx. "I think I know a place. It's where I used to hide from the others." // Russetfall purred at Risingdawn, butting his flank with his head. "Told you, everything's gonna be alright." He murmured to the tom in a low tone. His eyes twinkled as he turned his gaze back on Omnistar.
--

February 13, 2018 at 9:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Omnistar got to his paws wearily. "Clan is dismissed. Midnightsphinx, bring at least four other warrior's with you please." He rumbled, sliding down from the hay bale. "Sandrunner. As you can tell, I am sick. I don't think its such a good idea that I stay with the Clan in an abandoned house. I wish to not get others sick. I will be staying in a different one with Ambrosia and my kits." He meowed, taking in a raspy breath. "Once I lose this life, I will be stepping down. It will be your turn to lead SunClan."
--

February 13, 2018 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Of course, we will leave at once, Omnistar." Midnightsphinx nodded, flicking his ear as he turned around to Snakerain. "Yes. We will leave at once." He said, his gaze looking to his brother. "Klorel, join me." He said, then turned around, looking for his sister. "Anat! You as well." He said, then flicked his gaze around for one more warrior. One he knew he could trust, and would help along with this mission. "Horizonsight! You as well."

--

February 13, 2018 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Anat had listened to the back and forth of her clanmates, a small small appearing on her face when Midnightsphinx's suggestion became victorious. She got to her paws and let her tail brush against Horizonsight's shoulders before she walked over to her brother when she was called. "That was brilliant thinking, Midnight. As always." She lowered her voice slightly. "Yet, Sunclan has know knowledge of how to scavenge. There could be poisons in the food that we don't know about. I feel as though we should take along Risingdawn, as he knows how to differentiate the two."

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 13, 2018 at 10:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.