Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Territory

Airmid

Pebblepaw shook her head fiercely. “I’d rather deal with cats and aggression than slowly wasting away into a skeleton, or dying to the frost. Only issue I can think of is sickness, with everybody so cramped together. Even the fact that they’re Eclipseclanners doesn’t particularly matter.” She sat down next to Slip-paw, sticking very close to him- pressing up as much as was acceptable, actually. 

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

February 13, 2018 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
He didn't mind the contact, as he found no reason to be particularly flustered about it. Slip-paw raised his eyebrows in contradiction, but didn't argue her opinion. "It probably won't be much different from being cramped in this barn. Though, here's probably bigger than EclipseClan's camp. Maybe we should bring that up?"
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
February 13, 2018 at 2:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
HornetKit wakes up with a wracking cough and lilyheart leaps to her paws instantly concerned and nuzzles her daughter gently
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 13, 2018 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire shivered as icey winds buffeted her pelt, almost all warmth from earlier now gone. Ignoring the cold she truged on, paying little attention to what was around her. An image of an old grey cat glaring down at her filled her mind. Look at you, getting all flustered over some tom. Pathetic. The figure snarled, yellow eyes burning into Stormfire's mind. Remember what happened to the last tom you had feelings for? They asked, and she vividly remembered a young tom in her mind, barely seven moons old. They had been the same age, so they would partner together often. He dreamt of becoming the next gang leader. This was a fate that the grey cat had wished for Stormfire, so she instructed her to kill him. Either kill him or I'll kill you and take him on as my apprentice. The old cat had threatened, and Stormfire obliged. It wasn't the first blood she had spilt, but it had been the most memorable. She never forgot the look of betrayal on the tom's face as he bled out on the pavement. 

"Hello, old friend. Long time no see." A mysterious voice shook Stormfire from her thoughts, and she turned to see who spoke. 

"I should have expected you." Stormfire replied, slowly moving into a fighting stance.

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 13, 2018 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
Lilyheart felt the fever on her daughter's fur and dashed off to find the medicine cats "deathberry, tidefur" she calls frantically
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 13, 2018 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.

PalletEclipse at February 13, 2018 at 1:17 PM

"I don't think it should've become a clan." Midnightsphinx murmured, turning his gaze back once more to the leader, waiting impatiently for him to say something. "As for the murders, they are only getting worse. More gruesome, more painful."

Hoofheart watched her go, and he took a paw forward to follow, but, he didn't want to seem too clingy, or at that matter, seem like he was following her. He sighed, his gaze looking down. 

Snakerain nodded, "I agree," she sighed, "They should never have become a clan. I wish they had disbanded from the beginning, when they where only a group of rebels." The dark she cat shivered, "There must be more we can do to find the monsters responsible for these deaths.." her ice blue eyes studied his profile as he watched Omnistar. "Do you have any ideas?"
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 13, 2018 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Plenty." Midnightsphinx said, flicking his tail. "The suspect my brother and I have in mind hasn't returned. Though, upon seeing him, you'll know exactly who we suspect." He murmured. "A tom can only have so many scars before it becomes suspicious - especially in times like these."

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 13, 2018 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"Sting." Stormfire began, approaching the tom. "You came a long way just to die."

"Oh, I'm not the one who will die." The tom snarled, and out of nowhere another cat tackled her, shoving her deep into the snow. The other cat's claws dug deep into her shoulder, but she refused to cry out in pain, instead fixing her gaze on Sting. 

"I knew you were too much of a coward to travel alone." Stormfire commented, green eyes burning. 

"Brave words for a cat who's about to die." Sting snarled, lifting one paw above her.

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 13, 2018 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Omnistar let his gaze travel around the barn. "Hollowstar has offered us shelter in EclipseClan's camp, along with MoonClan and EarthClan. We would all share freshkill and merge together for the time being. I would like to hear thoughts on this idea. I am on my second life, and I don't think I will be around much longer due to the sickness I have caught. I will not be present in the EclipseClan camp, as I don't want to get more cats sick." He announced, sitting back and curling his tail around his paws.
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

February 13, 2018 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
Lilyheart in her frenzy crashed right into Omnistar "oops I'm sorry, I'm looking for tidefur or deathberry" she mewed hasitly
--
February 13, 2018 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Python [Busy]
(Tidefur's name was changed recently to Veinpaw) Crowstorm shook out his pelt as he heard Omnistar. He didn't trust Eclispeclan.
--

"I'm bored, your boring, this is boring. That cat is especially boring," ~ Ravenpaw

February 13, 2018 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
(ah it didn't update yet in the clans thing) lilyfang yowled again for deathberry and veinpaw,getting louder and more frantic the longer it took to find them
--
February 13, 2018 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"I think its a mouse-brained idea." Midnightsphinx said, standing up to look at Omnistar. At his position at the haybale, the tom had to slightly look up to meet his gaze. "There's way too much danger between the clans to bring high-ranking cats, and our kits, to this new place in the city. It could be a trap, or, if it is good intentions of the leaders, we don't know what the other cats of their clans are going to do. There have been way too many murders in the past moon for this to be a safe idea. What if the murderers come together, and go after our kits, or our higher ranking warriors? Or Sandrunner?" The icy blue-eyed tom showed no emotion in his gaze. "If we need more prey, there is plenty we can bring back from the loner city or loner plains. And, I would be willing to scavenge the territory for any more blocking pieces we can use to cover the holes in the barn, to help keep the heat insulated in. We have what we need here, and the loner city can help give us the extra prey we need." 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 13, 2018 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Omnistar gave a small nod. "Thank you for your input, Midmightsphinx. I understand the risks that SunClan could potentially be put in under such circumstances. Does anyone else any other thoughts?"
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

February 13, 2018 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Python [Busy]
Veinpaw looked at Omnistar. He didn't say anything about what he said, as he turned away he spotted Lilyheart and hearing his name the medicine cat apprentice padded up to her "You need something?" He asked the she-cat.
--

"I'm bored, your boring, this is boring. That cat is especially boring," ~ Ravenpaw

February 13, 2018 at 4:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

(Python-- you posted an entirely new character.  Please use the format "___ of ___Clan is now [name]" to change a character's name.  You also can't move a character backwards in rank or age.  /// Hornet, the clan pages are only updated on Fridays, so it's generally a good idea to glance over the Character Updates Page to see if anything major has happened recently. :) ;)

"What option do we have?" Slatepelt called back, a dull growl rumbling in the back of his throat. "We can all agree that these are far from ideal circumstances.  We could be walking straight into a trap, even if Hollowstar has only good intentions future leaders might try and claim a debt owed.  But what option do we have?  Unless this weather breaks soon, we aren't going to be able to survive.  This leaf-bare isn't like anything we've faced before, at least not in recent generations.  Cats are going to die.  At least we know who EclipseClan is.  I'd rather be in their debt than risk imbalancing whatever agreement the city gangs have come to about prey and such."

--

February 13, 2018 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
"yes yes it's Hornetkit, she has a fever, burning up, and she's been coughing" Lilyheart replied with a sigh of relief and began leading him to her daughter who was curled in a ball still asleep but caughing hard
--
February 13, 2018 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Risingdawn stood near the edge of the crowd that was gathering around Omnistar. He still didn't feel quite comfortable with his new clan mates, but he still felt safer than when he'd been living in Eclipseclan. He let out a shiver as a draft passed over him from a crack in the barn wall. He wanted to give input to the conversation, but he didn't think they'd listen to him since he'd just come from Eclipseclan. When he'd finally worked up the courage, he stepped forward and said, "Whatever you do, just remember, Hollowstar is up to something. Take it from me. I've lived under her before. I realize that you might not care anything I have to say since I have only just come here, but please, believe me on this: She's not to be trusted!" He backed away a pace when he'd finished, hoping no cat would challenge him, or accuse him of lying.

--

"You can do anything if you set your mind to it! At least, that's what the old people say." -Greg in "Over The Garden Wall"

February 13, 2018 at 5:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Then we won't trust her.  As soon as we have the chance, we leave.  We'll limit what dependency we have on them and stick to ourselves.  None of them will be allowed near the kits and queens, no SunClanners will leave their camp with cats of other clans," Slatepelt meowed. "We'll keep a close eye on the other clans as well.  If they seem to be schemeing, we leave.  Until then, EclipseClan is so small that whatever it is she's planning, we- with the other clans- can defend ourselves."

--

February 13, 2018 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
(alrighty thank for the advice)
--
February 13, 2018 at 5:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.