Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Territory

Sandrunner and Co.

Snakerain fidgeted a little, she didn't look back over in to his eyes, though she wanted to. They were just so intense, and she felt less nevous and more controlled if she didn't look at him. Her black whiskers twitched in amusement as she caught his slight teasing.. If one could call it that. What a strange tom. She thought. "Snakerain." she replied with a sigh. The dark she cat curled her long tail over her black paws. It was a rather strong name for a she cat, and most wrinkled their nose when she told them but she wasn't ashamed, it suited her. "You're Midnightsphinx, correct?" she meowed. It was a question phrased as a statement.

--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 12, 2018 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Hoofheart shook his head. "Then ah'll be one of the few to stay here, against that will. Ah don't wanna go and deal with all that. Ah'd prefer mah own home, rather than that stinkin' city with the city folks."

Caninespring shook his head. "It is intriguing... But that's a lot of cats in a different territory." He said, looking at her. "Of course, survival is our number one, but I feel like it could be a trap." 

Midnightsphinx nodded, his eyes icing over as he looked towards the leader again. "Strong name." He commented. "Suits a cat who's willing to take risks. Like you have." He said, flicking his tail lightly. His anger was beginning to subside - for a moment. It was still boiling in his chest at the thought of moving to EclipseClan's territory, but, during a conversation, he tried to dilute it. At his name, he nodded. "Correct." 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 12, 2018 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"A trap?" Allurewhisper squeaked softly. "Surely they wouldn't plan anything during these trying times. Cats are starving, freezing, there are murderers on the loose. They wouldn't dare." She flattened her ears before burying her face into his fur. Maybe she was too trusting...

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 12, 2018 at 11:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kingfish

(Someone catch me up; why did the camp get moved to the barn?)

Wanderingbear headbutted his mate affectionately. "Hi, Drifty." he mewed, kissing her cheek. "How's my little dove doing?"

Kingcobra was lashing his tail looking at Wanderingbear but turnde away his gaze the moment he thought the cinnamon Maine Coon was turning his head to look at him.

--

"Mama said you and my daddy acted like brothers... He said you were closer than brothers. Doesn't that make you my kin?" ~Malardkit to Price

"It's not the words that hurt; it's the definitions that stick around afterward." ~Labrat

"How can I say goodbye when we've barely just said hello?" ~Growlingbear to Grasseater

February 12, 2018 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

(The winter is hitting the clans hard, and it was too cold in the regular camp)

"Then what about the murderers? They will all be in the same camp. What if they come together?" Caninespring defensively curled around Allurewhisper. "I just don't trust it."

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 12, 2018 at 11:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.

Snakerain looked at him and then quickly away when she felt him turn his face in Omnistar's direction. He didn't sound disdainful about her name, in fact he sounded rather approving. Huh. It was a nice change of pace for her. She bent her head to lick her chest fur self conciously. "Thanks." she meowed quietly. "Eclipseclan to me isn't much of a clan. Their way of living feels as shameful as the cats they let join. I just couldn't stand it anymore. My heart belongs to the moors and I needed to be part of a real clan. It just feels right here." she meowed. "I don't ever want to go back." her silky voice carried a haunted undertone on her last sentence. Snakerain's face became expressionless as she looked at the entrance to the barn.

--

February 12, 2018 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

"I just..this is unbearable. I'm getting smaller..you're getting smaller..Omnistar isn't looking the best. I'm just worried about the clan. I didn't come back just to see it suffer like this." The black she-cat meowed pitifully.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 12, 2018 at 11:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Hoofheart's answer gave Stormfire an odd sinking feeling in her chest. "Oh, I see." she replied, the hint of dissappointment in her voice coming as a surpise to her. If it came down to it, she would go to EclipseClan for no other reason than to see if she could pick out more cats involved in the murders. The thought of remaining here with him was quite tempting however, much to her surprise. She looked up at him, her green eyes meeting his. "Aren't you afraid you'd die by yourself?" she asked.

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 12, 2018 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx nodded curtly. "That's a good attitude. Keep it." He said, his icy blue gaze sliding down from his cold stare to look at her again. "EclipseClan is your enemy now. And the good-for-nothing cats that live in it." He said, nodding. "SunClan is our home. There is nothing better than the open moor, or the sun on your back during green-leaf."

"I know..." Caninespring said, putting his head down beside her. "But I'm pessimistic. I just look for the worst in what could be a good situation." 

"Who said ah'd die?" Hoofheart said, chuckling heartily, his whole pelt moving with it. "Ah ain't plannin' on dyin' anytime soon, sugarcube. So don't go bettin' on it." He purred, giving her a warm smile. "Ah can take care of myself. An' like ah said, there's plenty o' prey in the loner territories for only a few cats, so even if you wanted to stay behind there would be plenty'a food." He purred, then felt his pelt heat up at what he said, and he laughed nervously. "Ah mean, you don't have to stay. Considerin' the other idea is mighty fine, but, ah just... Ah dunno it just kinda came up and out."

[Edited]

--

February 12, 2018 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

(Stormfire turns into a complete mess around Hoofheart and it's the cutest thing. You shoulda seen her with the other cats)

Stormfire's ears grew suddenly hot at his invitation, and she could feel his pelt warm up next her. "I'd like that." she blurted, shocking herself. What's gotten into you? You're better than this. Her inner voice tried to tell her, but she payed no mind. Subconciously she began leaning closer to him, pressing their pelts ever closer together. All of a sudden a cold wisp of air from the door hit her in the face. This acted as a splash of cold water, shocking herself back to her senses. Attempting to comprehend what just happened, she stepped away from him suddenly. "I'm going to go hunt." she meowed, turning away.

--

February 13, 2018 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.

Without thinking she turned to look up at him, her eyes sliding to his like a moth drawn to a flame. "They've always been my enemy." she meowed her voice quiet, "That's why I-" she cut herself off quickly, closing her mouth with a snap. She gave him a small nod of agreeance. In her head a memories resurfaced, her always hanging around the Sunclan border alone, watching the Sunclanners patrol like real warriors. Eclipseclan only focused on battle skills and hunting. Rarely where there patrols and cats where secretive, and cruel. They scavenged through trash bins and begged for handouts from two legs. And when they did catch something it was a rat or a small bird.. the Sunclan cat's she always saw had their heads held high with pride, caught real prey and fed the elders and kits first. They seemed so noble, so closely knit. The clan came first instead of ones self. She remembered seeing Midnightshpinx once, who had been Midnightpaw back then with Sandrunner and another cat. Snakerain had been hunting when the patrol had paused to watch her for a breif moment. She had pretended she didn't notice them but once they continued on, she watched them walk off in to the distance, with longing in her eyes. Snakerain had watched Midnightsphinx and wondered what it was like to be apart of a real clan. The black she cat shook her head sharply before looking away again, swallowing thickly. The past was the past, and her future was so much brighter here.

--

February 13, 2018 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Hoofheart gave a soft smile to her response, then the closeness, but then they fell when she pulled away. "A-Alright." He said, looking at her. "Would ya like me ta go with ya?"

"Why you left?" Midnightsphinx completed the sentence, though, he of course couldn't be sure that was going to be her answer. But his gut was usually pretty good in that sense. "Why you left is none of my business. If you left to be a part of a real clan, and show that this is your home, then there is plenty of honorability in that." He said, nodding lightly. He lifted a paw and looked at his claws, extending them and pulling them together, before sliding them back away and setting his paw on the ground. "I wouldn't be surprised if they harbor the murderers and are trying to get the clans to come together so they can take off ranks one by one." He growled under his breath. It was obvious of the anger and distaste he had of the city clan.

--

February 13, 2018 at 12:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

(Alright, so Stormfire is going to go out into the territory and get seriously hurt. Feel free to follow or not. If you do, he can help her back but if not she can drag herself back : P )

Stormfire shook her head. "No, you've done enough." she replied, her voice curt. Without another thought she ran through the door and back into the freezing cold, trying desperately to get her rapidly-beating heart to slow. Instictively she veered towards the loner plains, her mind fireing too fast to be able to think properly.

--

February 13, 2018 at 12:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.

"Yeah," she murmured feeling secretly warm at his words. Her paws began to feel clammy again so she decided to latch on to the murderer topic. "If I had to guess..I'd say it's more than one clan with murderers hiding in their ranks." she meowed thoughtfully. "I know of one or two cats in Eclipseclan of whom im extreamly sucpisious of.." her thoughts flashed to Wildpaw and Thundersong and she gritted her teeth. "But of course, the whole clan is full of agressive cats. Except for the band of spoiled kittypets they invited to join the clan. They can't even hunt, and they cry and complain about their poor pelts getting dirty." Snakerain wrinkled her nose at the thought. "Eclipseclan is shameful." Snakerain shivered as a blast of cool air hit her. "This blasted snow will be covering up their scents and tracks. It's only making it harder to figure out which cats are behind it all."

--

February 13, 2018 at 12:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Slatepelt watched the meeting from the edge of the gathered cats, his expression showing what he thought of the whole plan as much as any words could have: he didn't like it, but it was what they were going to have to do.  Undoubtedly Hollowstar had some ulterior motives, but he'd take on her half-formed clan to the weather that StarClan had sent to them.  At least if it came to battle, they'd have some strength left.

--

February 13, 2018 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Airmid

Pebblepaw nodded and led the pair to by the hay bale, looking up at Omnistar. She murmured in Slip-paw’s ear “What do you think this is about? Hollowstar’s proposal?” Which was looking more and more inviting by the minute the longer they froze and starved.

--

hello luvs- hope everyone is doing aight.

February 13, 2018 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
Lilyheart pads over to hornetkit and curls around her sleeping daughter and is soon snoring quietly
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 13, 2018 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
"Probably," Slip-paw nodded, clenching his teeth as a telltale pang of hunger struck him. "Do you really think it'll be better there, though? There'll be many conflicts, fights are inevitable with that many cats in one place." He glanced at Pebblepaw, sitting down with the crowd of SunClan cats, waiting for her to do the same.
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
February 13, 2018 at 12:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"I don't think it should've become a clan." Midnightsphinx murmured, turning his gaze back once more to the leader, waiting impatiently for him to say something. "As for the murders, they are only getting worse. More gruesome, more painful."

Hoofheart watched her go, and he took a paw forward to follow, but, he didn't want to seem too clingy, or at that matter, seem like he was following her. He sighed, his gaze looking down. 

--

February 13, 2018 at 1:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.
Endlesspaw smiled at Dustfur. "I think Enchantingmist was going to take Ternpaw out hunting. We can go with them after the Clan meeting." The apprentice smiled once more before gesturing for the warrior to follow as he moved to the meeting point.

Enchantingmist sighed. "Looks like we will have to go after this." She meowed to Ternpaw before taking a place in the crowd. She just so happened to settle beside Slatepelt. "Welcome back." Her tone was friendly as she greeted him.

Apep was seated by Klorel as they waited for Omnistar to speak.
--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

February 13, 2018 at 2:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.