Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Territory

Mockingdeath & Co.
"Thanks mom." He smiled to her before nuzzling up to her for a brief moment. "Okay!" Brewingpaw smiled before picking up the bird he caught. But as soon as he picked it up his excitement died down and he returned back to his colder self. So he could deal with others.

"Don't they live in a Two leg nest or something? That wouldn't hold all the clans. Plus they scavenge so there is no fresh kill." Klorel added on to Midnightsphinx's comment.
--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

February 12, 2018 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kixatanilopay
Omnistar padded into the barn, shaking his thick pelt of snow. He lept upon a hay bale, wobbling a bit before sitting down. "Let all cats old enough to hunt rabbits please gather around this hay bale!" He yowled, clearing his throat.
--

♪ "M&M'S, sweet like candy-canes." ♪ 

February 12, 2018 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.

Sandrunner strode in to camp with Russetfall not far behind. Their pelts carried icy clumps of snow and the deputy looked rather troubled.The tall tom shook out his pelt at the entrance to the barn. // Russetfall followed Sandrunner's example and shook out his pelt before entering. His ears where flat on his head and his red eyes sparkled with worry.// Snakerain padded in to camp with a young hare in her jaws. It was scrawny and cold, tough and stringy but prey was prey and it was the only thing that had been caught today. She left it in the back most corner of the barn before stepping away from the kill. She ignored her yowling belly with a flat look in her ice blue eyes, and instead twisted to grrom the ice clumps out of her sleek charcoal bengal pelt. // Desertpaw's fur fluffed up as the icey draft that blew through the cracks in the barn peirced her short thick pelt. The red blonde she cat shivered and curled around Glacierkit, who was too small to be alone in the freezing temperatures. Her purple eyes where wide with worry as she watched the tiny kit shiver uncontrollably. She may be a new apprentice, but she still had an opinion she intended to voice. They should go to Eclipseclan's camp. She didn't want her adobted sister, or any of her siblings  let alone herself to die.  

--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 12, 2018 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"V-v-very co-cold," Dustfur responded through chattering teeth, no other thoughts currently surfacing. "S-stil need to h-hunt. H-hunt hare. Just on-one." It had been several days since he had been out hunting, and so he felt like a failure. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 12, 2018 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flickerwick
Ambrosia shivered, shifting her swollen belly as she pulled herself closer to Omnistar. Weak as she may be, her amber gaze radiated strength, and she would lend her mate all her support before her lifeforce would ever dwindle away. // Slip-paw padded into the barn, side against Pebblepaw. His shivering had subsided for the most part, but he nudged her ear to show that he'd still be game to snuggle together. "Want to find a place to sit?" He asked softly, muzzle still by his friend's ear.
--
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings.
February 12, 2018 at 9:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx turned his gaze to the leader, his normal ice-cold gaze apparent through the dark building. "They think that if we all move to that territory it will help. But, if all the clans move there, all prey will be wiped out in no time. And it'll be worse than now." He said, looking to his brother. "If they are seriously considering this, I'm going to say something." He said as he settled beside Klorel, anger sparking in his icy gaze.

Daisybelle purred and trotted after her son, looking around for the handsome pelt of her mate. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 12, 2018 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
Anat walked in with Horizonsight not too far behind her. She had picked up her pace slightly when they had fell behind, distracted by idle chit chat. When she heard Omnistar call a clan meeting she narrowed her eyes slightly. No doubt this was about what had happened at the gathering. She found a spot and sat down, curling her tail neatly around her paws.
Allurewhisper walked in and immediately looked for Caninespring, trying to stop herself from shivering. Sure the group of Sunclan cats had produced some heat, but not enough.
--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 12, 2018 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Caninespring padded dup behind Allure and wrapped himself around her, purring lightly as he tried to give her as much heat as possible. "Welcome home." he purred warmly.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 12, 2018 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
?Oh! Caninespring that was almost your ears.? Allurewhisper giggled softly and she snuggled into her mate. ?I missed you, I feel like you have grown on me.? She teased lightly.
--

February 12, 2018 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire was one of the last cats to enter the barn. Snow clung to her calico fur, making it look all white. She looked around the barn, wondering briefly where Hoofheart was. Shaking her head, she quickly dissmissed the thought. She didn't care about some tom she had only spoken to once. Doing her best to shake the snow off, she moved to a nice corner of the barn to warm up in.

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 12, 2018 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Caninespring giggled, smiling lightly. "Like you haven't tried for my ears before. They should be fine." He purred, before smiling lightly. "Oh yeah? How was the Gathering?"

Upon hearing the return of the cats from the Gathering, Hoofheart flicked his ears as he looked about for some information of what happened, if it had been normal or if something had happened, but upon looking around his gaze caught on the she-cat he was speaking to earlier. He smiled a bit and padded over, dipping his head in greeting as he approached. "Welcome back, Stormfire." He said, his brown eyes curious. "How was yer first Gatherin'?"

--

February 12, 2018 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.

Snakerain's chacoal bengal pelt lifted a little as she turned her cold ice blue gaze to the cat sitting next to her. His eyes where a brilliant blue and caught her off gaurd though he wasn't even looking at her. Instead his face was turned up to Omnistar with a frosty expression on his face. She knew his name but she doubted he knew hers, as she hadn't been very popular in Eclipseclan. Midnightsphinx's presence seemed to make her nervous. Odd. She had never felt nervous before. Caught off gaurd, the she cat fidgeted and debated with herself. Should she move somewhere else? Or ignore the strange tom? Please, he hadn't even noticed her. Snakerain's brow furrowed as she found her resolve. She wasn't one to run away in any situation, especially because of some random, handsome tom with a cold expression. Stop being an idiot and pay attention.  With a stiff body Snakerain sharply turned her attention to Omnistar, and began to think about the issue at hand She really didn't want to go back to Eclipseclan even for a short amount of time. She had just found her true home.

--

February 12, 2018 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire felt her heart involuntarily speed up when an all-too-familiar southern drawl met her ears. Forcing herself to remain calm and controlled, she casually turned to meet his eyes. "Rather uneventful." She began, not planing to mention her investigation or the false rumor she had planted. "The only signifigant thing is that Hollowstar offered to let the other clans stay in EclipseClan territory until it warms up again." A shiver suddenly shook her body, and she remembered how cold she was. Doing her best not to show it, she wrapped her tail tightly aroung her snow-covered paws.

--

February 12, 2018 at 10:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Barksong was watching her kits, they were so big..... She padded up to Sandrunner and rubbed along him, feeling the tension in his muscles, " Care to share a meal, dear?" She asked, " Maybe you could tell me what's wrong?" She watched him with her honey eyes.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

February 12, 2018 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx felt the slight brush of a pelt, obviously not lovingly, probably against the cold, against the opposite side of his brother. His eye fur raised a bit, as this she-cat smelled not much of heather - more of city. His icy blue gaze narrowed, and he looked over her with a daring look, before matching her gaze. "EclipseClan." He murmured, his tail thumping against the ground once. The she-cat obviously posed no threat, and by the turn of it, she was probably joining. He scoffed a bit in response, looking back up to Omnistar. "It isn't as cushy as your city counterparts here. You're not a spy, are you?" He asked, keeping his well-toned body straight as he kept his gaze forward.

Hoofheart listened intently, then felt his pelt bush out against the cold as it seeped in from the icy fields. "The clan's can't survive in one territory like that. It'll cause more harm than good." He said, tilting his head a bit. "How did the leader's react?"

--

February 12, 2018 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.

Sandrunner's shoulders relaxed and his eyes softened as he met his mates gentle honey gaze. The deputy stepped forward to brush muzzles with her. He shook his large head a little. "You go ahead and eat love. Everyone else needs it more than I do." he replied, nuzzling her cheek. "Hollowstar has invited the clans to temporarily stay at the Eclipseclan camp untill the weather blows over." he meowed. "We're not sure what to do. There are plenty of reasons why we shouldn't...but even more reasons why we should. Im worried this decision will divide the clan." he admitted, his twitching tail tip displayed the anxiousness that he didn't show on his face. His eyes found his kits, now newly apprenticed. "Though, I believe im biased. In my opinion I think we should temporarily stay with them. I don't want to see our kits to die. I don't want to see anymore deaths in general, actually." // Snakerain's fur bristled as she looked up at Midnightsphinx sharply. "A spy? Please." she replied with a cold glare. "I don't like to assosiate myself with rogues, spoiled kittypets, and traitors if you must know."  she flicked her tail. "This is my home now." And odd expression crossed over her face for a moment, and her paws felt clammy as she ripped her gaze away from his. "Satisfied?" she murmured.

--

February 12, 2018 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

(...in which Stormfire slowly freezes to death because she bellieves she is untouchable/invincible)

Stormfire shrugged. "For the most part they seemed to consider the option, mostly deciding to discuss it with their clans first." She shifted her paws a bit beneath her as they started to go numb. She glanced at Hoofheart, silently envying his thick fur. "If you ask me, I think Hollowstar would ask for temporary increase in territory to compensate." She meowed, her voice wavering slightly at the end as yet another shiver shook her. 

--

February 12, 2018 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx looked at the she-cat again, his ice blue eyes emotionless before the shone with the slightest amount of amusement. "No." He looked over her again. "Name." He ordered, though, it wasn't in a rude tone. One could even take it as teasing. 

Hoofheart looked over her as she shook from the cold, then back at his own pelt. He had extra to spare. He moved closer to her,pushing against her lightly to help warm her up. "It's darn right stupid." He murmured. "To have all clans move into their lil' territory. Ah'd think we'd be safer here, an' if we needed, huntin' in the Loner Plains, or even City." He said, nodding. "Otherwise, we might take losses we can't lose."

--

February 12, 2018 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire stiffened as she felt the tom's pelt brush against hers. Normally she would quickly move away, but she knew that if she didn't warm up soon things would end poorly for her. So, taking a deep breath, she allowed herself to relax and let the tom touch her, purely for warmth reasons only. "You may not get a choice." she began, her voice a bit more even now as the warmth began to seep through her fur. "Omnistar seemed on board with the idea, and he wasn't the only one." The last thing she wanted was to be cooped up with even more cats, so she found herself siding with Hoofheart. She was more than fine with other cats dying if it meant more food for the stronger ones. This, however, was not a sentiment shared with her heater so she kept it to herself. 

--

February 12, 2018 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Allurewhisper let out a sigh, which resulted in a puff of cold air hovering in front of her face for a moment before it dissipated. "It was alright...Hollowstar offered shelter and food in Eclipseclan's camp. Honestly..I'm not too opposed to it. Their cats looked the most well fed out of all of us."

--

February 12, 2018 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.