Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Territory

PalletEclipse

"It'd be smart." Midnightsphinx nodded. He was called for the Gathering, but perhaps they could get some investigation going. "So, the bodies found so far have only been she-cats, at least the ones that are particularly detrimental to SunClan, and seem to be targeting only SunClan cats." He mewed. "All the bodies have been horribly disfigured, some to unrecognizable intents." He said, flicking an ear as he looked around. "But, it's obvious they died after prolonged torture, and, the fear some held in their gaze was like that of betrayal. So it must be a SunClan cat, but who?"

Daisybelle chuckled. "Oh do we. Alright, alright." She smiled, shaking out her pelt. "Then let's go!" She purred, walking out of the barn and into the harsh cold. Little flurries of snow danced along the breeze, and her thin pelt made the cold seem colder. "At least the snow lets us easily track the prey."

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 10, 2018 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat

Horizonsight pressed himself closely to Anat and padded onward to the Gathering. (Gathering Clearing)

--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 10, 2018 at 6:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Imatootle
Pinepaw pawed his sister and ran to the clearing "Come on holly"
--
STAY TOASTY MY FREINDS
February 10, 2018 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire frowned slightly, not satisfied with his answer. It made no sense to her that a different clan was responsible. What did they have to gain? Noticing that the other cats were beginning to leave, she stood quickly. "I should probably go, else I'll be left behind. Nice meeting you, Hoofheart." She said quickly before trotting to catch up, not waiting for a response. The last bit came as more of a reflex, though it didn't feel as forced as she expected. Putting the tom out of her mind, she focused on what was ahead. (exit to Gathering Clearing)

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 10, 2018 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.
Klorel huffed a bit when his name wasn't called. It was times like these that the brothers needed to be together. They had so much to discuss and solve. "Most have been found by the borders as well, from what I have heard. Which means the cat doing the killing is trying to make it seem like a car outside SunClan is doing the killing. Which means they are fairly clever. I'll do some investigating while you are at the Gathering. Try mingling with the others and see if you can find anything out there." The black and silver tom gave his darker counter part a curt nod. "Now go before you fall too far behind."

Brewingpaw's ears shot forward as a smile danced onto his muzzle. He was clearly excited that she agreed. "Of course! You two are the best hunters in SunClan!" He dashed around her before quickly following. A strong gust pinned his fur to his side before it died down. He puffed out his cheeks before fluffing it up again. Thankfully his fur was thicker so he was well insulated. "But if it keeps snowing we could lose tbe tracks, right?" He asked hesitantly as he looked up at his mother.
--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

February 10, 2018 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Desertkit shivered in a makeshift nest made of hay and moss, snuggling in to Glacierkit who lay sleeping next to her.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 11, 2018 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx looked at his brother, his ice blue eyes dark with understanding. "Start with the cats that haven't really talked much, and perhaps seem... Liable." His ears flicked a bit as he began to pad off. "Like the one covered in those mysterious scars. A bite mark on his neck? Seems like it would be a scar from defense, would it not?" He said, leaving his brother with the thought. (Gathering Clearing)

Daisybelle nodded, gently moving on her son's side where the wind was blowing the most, so she took most of the cold front, and her son received as little as possible. "That is true, but, if we catch tracks, we pick up our pace, right? We won't lose them." She purred with a warm smile, her green eyes sparkling with happiness as they continued forward. Her nose twitched a bit, though the snow and harsh winds made it difficult to smell. But, up ahead, little marks in the snow showed that a bird was hopping around in the thin layers. "Look." She whispered to her son, her ears pricking up.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 11, 2018 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Ternpaw sat at the entrence of the makeshift camp, squinting against the wind and the glare as he stared off toward the northeast in hopes of sighting their clanmates' return from the gathering.  It seemed like every story he'd ever heard about gatherings ended in bloodshed.  Maybe the other clans will help us, he told himself.  It didn't seem like a very likely option.

--

February 11, 2018 at 12:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.
Klorel immediately pictured the tom his brother had spoken of. He was indeed a mysterious cat. What was his name again? Klorel twitched his whiskers then began to stalk around the barn in search of the cat.

Enchantingmist padded over to Ternpaw and sat beside him. "They won't return for a little while. How about you get something to eat and warm up? You look like you're freezing." Her voice was gentle and soft as she spoke to the tom. He had recently lost his father, though she didn't know if they had been close.

Brewingpaw tilted his head at Daisybelle's words. It made perfect sense. How did he not think of that? His silent scolding was soon broken by her telling him to look somewhere. It was a bird! "I haven't learned how to hunt and if I miss it would be very bad for the clan. Can you demonstrate on this bird so I can try the next?" He asked, careful to keep his voice low. He was thankful she was blocking most of the wind but he feared she would freeze if he wasted their time.
--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

February 11, 2018 at 12:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Someone should be keeping watch over the camp," Ternpaw answered, his voice quivering as a shiver ran down his back. "And I haven't gone hunting yet today.  I should probably do that before eating."

--

February 11, 2018 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.
Enchantingmist smiled gently at his enthusiasm. "That's all well and good, but how do you expect to hunt if you aren't eating well? I'll watch the territory from here while you eat. When you are done we can gather a hunting patrol. Sound good?"
--

February 11, 2018 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Okay," Ternpaw answered, ears drooping.  He wanted to argue more, but it felt like a waste of time and afterall, she was a warrior.  He wasn't supposed to eat before everyone else was fed, but he also wasn't supposed to talk back to warriors.  The Code seemed a bit flexible in situations like this.  He grabbed a vole and slowly started eating it, trying to savor every bite.

--

February 11, 2018 at 1:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Daisybelle smiled. Her son seemed already so grown up, at points she forgot he was only just made an apprentice. "Alright." She purred, gently flicking his tail over her head. "Watch how a pro does it." She purred, before her senses completely devoted to the hunt. Her eyes focused, and she gently padded forward through the snow. Just up ahead, the bird was picking through the snow, its head twitching back and forth. She continued forward, keeping herself low to the ground, until she was within a tails reach of it. After a few seconds of waiting with baited breath, she gathered herself together in her back legs, and bounced forward, her claws extending and trapping the bird in a quick, almost elegant, manner. After pinning it down she quickly delivered the killing bite to the neck, before smiling and carrying the prey back to her son. "Easy peasy."

--

February 11, 2018 at 1:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.
Enchantingmist sighed softly as he finally agreed. She kept an eye on him as she continued to watch over the territory. Hopefully the others would return soon. It was freezing. With the lack of the other bodies the barn was slowly cooling. If Ternpaw had refused and they had gone to hunt first instead, she could only see it ending in disaster. When was the last time he ate anyway? Enchantingmist had certainly lost weight, but it was nodded by her fur. It was better for the queen, kits and apprentices to eat, in her mind. Apprentices were the future if the clan.

Brewingpaw stuck his tongue out at his mom for a brief moment before he nodded. A serious expression fell on his face as he watched Daisybelle begin the hunt.when he watched her pounce on it, he smiled widely. "Wow! Mom that was great!" He meowed excitedly upon her return. "It never saw or heard you!"
--

February 11, 2018 at 11:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Driftpetal picked up a couple of finches and dropped them at Rainingmelody's paws. "Here, dear, At least eat a little something..." She meowed softly and leaned over to nudge one of the feathery creatures to her niece.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 11, 2018 at 11:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
Hornetkit sat sadly alone next to the tree, she hadn't eaten since her mother left for the gathering
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 11, 2018 at 2:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Rainingmelody looked at the finch with dull eyes. She didn't really want to eat, and held no real appetite, but she took a small bite anyways. "What does it feel like, to have lost your brother?" She asked quietly.

Daisybelle purred. "That's the point. You have to be as quiet as possible, while still being quick. If I would've watched for too long, it could've taken off." 

--

February 11, 2018 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Much like Enchantingmist, Ternpaw had turned to little more than a ragged bag of bones.  He'd always had his mother's lean frame- and his apprentice-like proportions with huge paws and gangly legs never helped- but never before had his ribs poked through.  He finished up the vole and made his way back to Enchantingmist.  "Who else should we take?"

--

February 11, 2018 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.
Brewingpaw nodded a couple times as Diasybelle enliughtened him on what it took to hunt effectively. "Right. So just a breath or two to judge distance before pouncing." He relayed that he understood what she had said. "Is it easier to pin the wings or the body?"

Enchantingmist smiled as Ternpaw returned. When he asked the question, she looked a little puzzled. She still hadn't learned many names. "Oh, uh. Erm..." Her eyes scoured the barn desperately. "Oh, how about Vanishingflame? You can ask your friends too if you'd like. Or acquaintances. Even ones you don't know.m that will help establish a bond that SunClan needs."
--

February 11, 2018 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Just about everyone's gone," Ternpaw answered, not wanting to admit that he didn't really have any friends.  He glanced over the camp, frowning at the assembled cats. "Daisybelle, maybe?  Brewingpaw's around too."

--

February 11, 2018 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.