Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Territory

Python [Busy]

HornetFeather at February 8, 2018 at 10:40 PM

Lilyheart glanced gratefully at Crowstorm "Thank you for walking close by Crowstorm, it means a lot to have extra paws keeping an eye on Hornetkit" she purred---- Hornetkit trudged on and started to lag behind her paws getting tired and cold

Crowstorm nodded happily before he looked at Hornetkit "I'll carry you the rezt of the way," He told the kit who looked tired. Crowstorm picked the kit up off the ground and started to head towards the barn which was in sight now. /// Ravenpaw was silent, her paws felt numb from the cold.
--

"I'm bored, your boring, this is boring. That cat is especially boring," ~ Ravenpaw

February 10, 2018 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Anat shrugged lightly. "You might be right. And besides, I'd miss ya." She admitted with a light nudge to his shoulder and a gentle purr. She glanced around, seeing all the other cats gather around to get ready to leave. Hopefully they would stay close for extra body heat on the way to the Gathering.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 10, 2018 at 1:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dapple

Hollypaw fidgeted, anxious to get going and find out more about what was going on. 

--

"As you get older you will find that the life of a warrior isn't easy, you'll loose a lot of people that you care about; to battle, to disease, or just to old age; what's important to remember though, whenever you start to feel sad or alone, is that there is no stronger family than your clan, and that is why we fight so hard and with all of our hearts to protect it." -Silobriar of SunClan

February 10, 2018 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Ah mean, in the end, its life, ain't it?" He said, sighing gently. "Ah've got a lot of life left to live, an' ah haven't even been in a proper battle. Seein' that kinda thing should affect me as bad as it did, considerin'." He nodded, though he looked at her. "But ahm sure it'll be talked abou at the meetin'. If MoonClan ain't gonna say somethin', then, SunClan is most likely gonna target them as the main murderers. They haven't really felt any loss in numbers, and if ya follow that crumb trail, it only leaves the clans with one suspect. Them."

Rainingmelody kept her gaze low and absently followed after her aunt to get a small something to eat.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 10, 2018 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Nightrivers padded through the barn, in an avid search for the white warrior he drew closer to by the day. A friend? If Night were to be entirely honest with himself, he'd call Twinsouls more than a friend - but, alas, absolute honesty with oneself was a difficult concept to grasp.

--
February 10, 2018 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Did you hear the announcement for the Gathering?" Twinsouls asked, spotting Nightrivers wandering about the barn. "Surprised Omnistar didn't run me out of the camp after what I said... but what have you been up to?"

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 10, 2018 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
Lilyheart trotted beside him "thank you, she's been getting too heavy to carry her these days, I keep forgetting she's not a moon old anymore" she purred-----Hornetkit mewled in tired protest but dealt with it, soon she sighed in relief and squeaked a quiet thank you
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 10, 2018 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

"I suppose he couldn't fathom the thought of losing a hunter such as you," Nightrivers responded, a contented smile gracing his face as Twinsouls approached.

"What have I been up to? Oh, the usual - can't say I've angered any leaders lately, though - unlike some I know." The gibe was fired in a light, teasing tone, reflective of the expression on Night's face.

--
February 10, 2018 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Now now, I didn't ask for your sarcasm," Twinsouls snorted, a small smile on his face as he tilted his head to the side. He listened to the rest quietly, although the explanation offered him no insight into what Nightrivers had been up to. "We should probably be on our way to the Gathering, though."

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 10, 2018 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Nightrivers gave a nod of agreement, turning to the barn's exit.

"The snow certainly won't be pleasant for travel - all the more reason to get going now."

--
February 10, 2018 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"I wonder if the other clans will even make it," The white tom murmured mostly to himself as he slid out of an opening the barn. He squinted against the harsh breeze outside and turned his head in the opposite direction of the wind. "StarClan, it somehow got colder."

--

February 10, 2018 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

River

Nightrivers winced as the bone-chilling wind bit into his flesh, a harsh cold settling deep within him - Night wasn't sure he'd be warm again in the foreseeable future.

"I haven't the faintest idea of how," Nightrivers responded, adding on a bitter, irritated note, "or why."

--
February 10, 2018 at 4:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Let's hope this is a quick Gathering." Saying no more, the white furred warrior trudged off in the direction of Hawk's Tree. 

--

February 10, 2018 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HornetFeather
Lilyheart bid goodbye to her daughter and began to bound to the gathering
--
"Glammer glammer glammer, that's what I'm used to, all this moss and squirrels stuff is so confusing and hard, but I'll try anything once" Coral to her new leader "Fame is what I'd reamed of, being the best at being pretty, now I aim to be the best warrior I can be" Reef as an echo to her sister
February 10, 2018 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.
Sandrunner opened his jaws to let out a yowl. "All of those attending the gathering come with me." He called. "It's time to move out." The deputy turned and strode out of camp, his purple gaze expressionless.
--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

February 10, 2018 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.
Klorel, for some reason, hesitated a long while before answering his brother. "I am well, Midnightsphimx. How are you?"

"Is that so. Well, then he better smarten up." Apep sighed before giving her another kiss. He was far behind the group for the gathering. He smiled at her before running after them.

Brewingpaw padded over to his mother and smiled. "Hey mom. Can you take me out to hunt?"
--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

February 10, 2018 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Midnightsphinx shrugged. "I am well. There is nothing to complain about, besides the increase in the severity and frequency of murders." 

Daisybelle watched her mate go, before turning to her little boy with a smile. "Of course sweetheart. Though, I don't know if we will find anything with this snow." She giggled a bit.

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 10, 2018 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat

Horizonsight's ears had grown a bit warm, but he nodded with a purr to Anat, his bushy tail swishing over his back.  "Well, we'd better head out...Don't want them to leave too far behind, I guess." He meowed and nosed her ear back, more playfully charming than anything, at least it could be seen as that way.

--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 10, 2018 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

Anat glanced over as she watched her father and Sandrunner leave and nodded. "You're right." She offered him another smile before padding out to Hawk's Tree. (Gathering Clearing)

Allurewhisper sighed and braced herself for the cold before following the others. (Gathering Clearing)

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 10, 2018 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.
"I find it very strange. Perhaps we could get Anat and Honeydusk to investigate those with us. If you're up for it." Klorel nodded ever so slightly. There was something strange going on with the murders.

Sunfall's ears dropped as she heard her name, hut not Dawncatcher's. "Maybe I just misheard...." She sighed softly before she began padding after Sandrunner. She was soon joined by Sandpaw, son of Pineheart and Desolatestar. Together they followed the group to Hawk's Tree.

"I'm sure we will." Brewingpaw smiled to his mother. "That's why I asked you to bring me. You and dad always find prey." The clashing gray, brown and black swirled tom meowed matter-of-factly.
--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

February 10, 2018 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.