Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Territory

TabiKat

"I..." Sunfire quickly turned her head to face the tom, shocked someone had noticed her. "Uh, yes. This is my first, er, gathering." She said quickly, silently annoyed with herself for being caught off-guard so easily. Her bright green eyes held his as she forced her ruffled calico and white fur to flatten. The tom was much larger than her, forcing her to lift her head a little to look him in the eye. He was what most other she-cats would call "handsome" with eyes that glimmered with more intelligence than she expected. His accent, however, was what caught her attention mostly. She had never heard anything like it. "That's an interesting voice you have there." she commented, neither realizing nor caring if that sounded rude.

--

Fear is weakness and weakness is death - Stormfire

February 10, 2018 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Well don't worry none. They ain't that scary, mighty borin' actually." He said, rolling his eyes a bit. "But, it's a nice escape from the regular every day." He smiled lightly, his brown eyes warm with friendliness. At the comment about his accent, he gave a light chuckle. "Mah ma used ta say ah got it from mah pa. Said its a southern dialect, somethin' my pa brought to SunClan." He smiled lightly, before giving a soft sigh. "Ah just wish ah coulda met him." He nodded, before lifting the mood again by changing the subject. "The name's Hoofheart." He smiled. 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 10, 2018 at 12:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

L

Twinsouls was surprised to have been invited to the Gathering. He had spoken out rather publicly against Omnistar afterall, perhaps the SunClan leader was content with the knowledge that Twinsouls would never seek to undermine him while in the presence of the other clans. What had happened prior to the move to the barn was internal business. The other clans had no reason to know about it, and he had no reason to drag it into the public spot light. 

The tom silently wondered if the other clans were struggling as much with the weather. He imagined the trees and buildings provided quite a nice windbreak for them. 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

February 10, 2018 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"Mine's Stormfire." she replied, finding herself oddly relaxed in the large tom's presence. "I don't know anything about moms or dads, and I would be unable to pick mine out from a crowd. I was raised as part of a large community, and I-" she suddenly stopped, cutting herself off. She barely new the cat and she was already sharing personal details. His accent was amazingly disarming. This, though a comfort to any other cat, was scary to her. She had made it this far by always being on alert, always having the upper paw, and yet he had undone that within moments of speaking to her. Clearing her throat, she glanced away, suddenly no longer wanting to meet his warm brown gaze anymore. "So uh, you've been to a gathering before? Anything I need to know?" she asked quickly. If he was going to bother her she might as well gain some information.

--

February 10, 2018 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy

(SQUEEEEEEEE. *pushes Storm and Hoof's head together* KISSSSS)

Allurewhisper glanced over to her half-brother speaking the the pretty she cat and raised an eyefur slightly with a playful smirk. She was glad to see him speaking to the other cats, especially the she's. He was a good tom.

--

I refuse to let anyone destroy my peace.

February 10, 2018 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Nice ta meet ya, Stormfire." Hoofheart smiled, interested in a bit more story from her, but didn't pester further when she stopped, and when her gaze moved away. His ears fell a little bit, but he smiled. "Ah've been to a few. Mostly borin' though. Just talk and talk an' talk about clans and how everybody is prosperin'." 

--

"How can I protect you from the wolves, if I don't have any teeth?" - Toxicmamba to Jade

February 10, 2018 at 1:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"Nobody's prospering." Stormfire said suddenly, her voice as cold as the snow outside. "My mentor always told me that leaf-bares like these only had one use." Her voice grew soft as she stared through the crack in the door and into the freezing wilderness. "Thinning the herd." Images flashed through her mind like lightening. She had been sent out with the other young cats to get food in the freezing cold, and they couldn't come back without something to eat. She nearly froze to death before she found another cat with food. She ended up killing them and taking it back herself, being one of the few that made it back. She shook her head quickly, banishing the images. "Not to mention the murders." she continued, trying to sound a but more casual. "I wonder if any of the leaders will bring it up."

--

February 10, 2018 at 1:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Well, no leader likes ta admit that they aren't prosperin'. So, they probably will anyway. Even though everybody knows its a big ol' lie." He huffed a bit, before flicking his ears again at the mention of the murders, memories flooding his mind of finding the mangled body of that she-cat in the ditch. "Ah really hope they do, missy." He mumbled, shaking hsi head of the thoughts. "Those bodies bein' found are only becoming more an' more mangled." 

--

February 10, 2018 at 1:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

"Fascinating." Stormfire murmured, eyes flicking around the "camp" to the other cats. Someone here knows more than they are telling. She thought, more of a gut feeling than an actual accusation. She let her gaze rest on Hoofheart once more, feeling far more secure in her resolve. "Have you seen a victim yourself?"

--

February 10, 2018 at 1:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Hoofheart looked at the she-cat in front of him, the warmth in his eyes draining as he thought of the memory. "That ah have." He said, "On the border with EclipseClan. Poor thing was torn to shreds... Pelt apart..." He closed his eyes. "You could tell she died a slow, painful death. Tortured." 

--

February 10, 2018 at 2:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
Imhotep sighed to himself as he heard his name called. He wasn't opposed to going to the gathering. Not at all. It was just going out into the snow and cold wind. "Not even thick fur can keep a cat warm in that out there..." He grumbled under his breath and padded to the group going to the gathering.
--

February 10, 2018 at 3:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TabiKat

Stormfire looked thoughtful, completely ignorant to the tom's obvious distress. "So these aren't random killings after all." She began, eyes glowing with the closest thing she has come to excitement in a long time. "No... There is a purpose to their deaths. Someone is clearly trying to get the clans scared. Why, if I were them I'd-." She stopped when she noticed Hoofheart clearly didn't share her morbid fascination. Regaining her composure, she took a deep breath before speaking. "It's a real shame that cats have died." she did her best to sound sincere. "I'm sorry you had to witness such a terrible tragedy." For some reason the sight of him distressed made her feel some small, unpleasant emotion. This was quickly squashed, however.

--

February 10, 2018 at 3:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitchkit
"So this is the territory" a gruff voice rumbled as a joined pair of pawsteps brushed through the grass, many connected the voice easily to Badgertooth, a wise but often rude mannered elder, scarred and experienced with age but in no means frail. Beside him walked someone new, unseen before in the clan, a tall, young tom with large ears, slender legs and a thin tail, scars lined his soft fur and his emerald eyes scanned the horizon as they walked. "If you're going to live in sunclan-" badgertooth started to speak again "you'll have to get a good lay of the land like I did when I was young, you're a little too old to do apprentice training but I'll still show you what I can from my training days" he chuckled, stopping to shake the dust from his knotted and rough pelt. "What's that over there.." The younger tom asked, flicking his one good ear to the structure in the distance "Oh that's the barn, its part of sunclan and we use it to rest after patrols and hunts if its been a long day" badgertooth explained, turning and heading toward the barn with his new accomplice "I don't suppose they had much of these in the loner territories" "Not really.." The tom muttered, sniffing the air and pinning his ears back "its not as foul smelling as what I'm used to.." "Its usually filled with other cats, most of them are pretty tolerable, though none of them know you yet so if they act a bit hostile just don't retaliate" badgertooth laughed, trotting to the open door and squeezing his way inside
February 10, 2018 at 7:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
Littlepetal watched the cats who were called to go to the gathering. She shivered, silently wishing them well out there in the cold. The dark ginger tabby queen had never been to a gathering, but she was actually glad she had been overlooked for this one.
--

February 10, 2018 at 7:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitchkit
"Good evening littlepetal!" Badgertooth called to her, shaking his tail in a friendly greeting but his friend not doing the same "I see the gathering has started, shame they have to hold it on such a cold evening, I prefer the summer gatherings, or I did when I was a handsome young warrior" he chuckled, puffing his chest out to try and imitate his old warriors stance. "You? Handsome?" Duskstrike laughed "I can't even imagine that old man" "Yeah well wait til you're my age kid" badgertooth grumbled and shook his pelt again "not going to the gathering yourself littlepetal?" The elder asked
February 10, 2018 at 7:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
"Hm? Oh. Hello," Littlepetal replied, momentarily startled by the suddenness of the greeting. "I'm not going to the gathering, no. I might not be going to gatherings for a while. I will be rather preoccupied when the next gathering roles around." She flicked her gaze to her belly and then to Badgertooth.
--

February 10, 2018 at 7:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitchkit
"Ah I see" badgertooth smiled warmly to her, a crooked fang escaping his lips "it will be nice to have some new faces in the clan, kits always bring such joy I'm so happy for you" he chuckled "and speaking of new faces, I'd like you to meet my friend, Duskstrike, he's a bit new here so I'm showing him around and having him greet the others" he explained
February 10, 2018 at 7:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Horizonsight gave Anat a small pout on his face as he spoke, yet his eyes held a soft glisten to them. "But that would be no fun, now would it?" He laughed afterwards, his bushy tail swishing in the breeze. His smile wasn't quite as prominent as it normally was, but it also didn't stop him from smiling. ///// Driftpetal watched her nephew leave them to join the patrol, her blue-green eyes shifting down to Rainingmelody as she continued to console her niece. "Raining...lets go get something to eat...Then, although I'm not certain if this is the best time, I have something to tell you..." She meowed gently, her fluffy tail slowly moving from the dark golden molly.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

February 10, 2018 at 8:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Silverwind (busy)
"Yes...." Littlepetal said with a sigh. "Kits really are a blessing, and bring joy to others." The queen got quiet for a moment, then looked to Duskstrike, nodding politely.

(Please try to use proper capitalization and punctuation in your posts. Thanks :) @Twitchkit)

--

February 10, 2018 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twitchkit
"Well I do wish you luck." The old tom smiled "I never had the chance to raise my own family. My mate died young and I just couldn't bring myself to find another." He explained "I hope your kits grow up strong and make you proud Littlepetal." He said with a purr "We should be heading out, I still have a lot to show Duskstrike before I talk to the leader.." He said with a bow of his head. "Have a nice night, and stay warm."
February 10, 2018 at 11:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.