Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > SunClan > SunClan Territory

Kingfish

(Another one! :D )

Wanderingbear grinned as Driftpetal nearly slid into him. "Oops! Careful there." he advised with a chuckle before launching up after the next bird.

--

"Mama said you and my daddy acted like brothers... He said you were closer than brothers. Doesn't that make you my kin?" ~Malardkit to Price

"It's not the words that hurt; it's the definitions that stick around afterward." ~Labrat

"How can I say goodbye when we've barely just said hello?" ~Growlingbear to Grasseater

October 17, 2017 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Driftpetal didn't realize how close she had been until her blue-green eyes looked up when Wanderingbear spoke. "O-oh, sorry," she muffled a meow through the pigeon the grey and white molly held in her mouth. A gentle blush came onto her muzzle, but she quickly reminded herself that they were on a hunt, and soon looked to the birds. She lifted a paw to make certain that the other bird she caught was limp, then stretched out her paws to catch another.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

October 17, 2017 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kingfish

Wandering looked back at Tigerstripe. "Quick! There's still some left; grab some before they're gone!" he called.

--

"Mama said you and my daddy acted like brothers... He said you were closer than brothers. Doesn't that make you my kin?" ~Malardkit to Price

"It's not the words that hurt; it's the definitions that stick around afterward." ~Labrat

"How can I say goodbye when we've barely just said hello?" ~Growlingbear to Grasseater

October 17, 2017 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~Wild~

Cloversong looked at Valerianpetal with tears in her eyes. "I can't" she whispered mournfully. What would Wildpaw think, she thought

--

For what is real emotion but a waste?- Skyblaze

October 18, 2017 at 7:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.

Cryingmoon stalked into the territory. The somewhat crisp ice surface could hold some cats, but it crushed and croumbled under his weight. His large paws left deep impressions in the underlying snow. "Desolatestar said Nuclearpaw mentioned near the loner border. She could have crossed it, or it could have crossed into ours. We need to find out which is the truth, search for scent and fur. If it is a cat that has been exiled, it will be a threat." He explained in a low rumbling voice.

Anput padded after the tom. She hadn't left the territory in quite some time. (Ginger I need to kill her today before they go back so I'll have her linger at the border.)

--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

October 18, 2017 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

(Alright, sounds good c: I should probably have Hollow meet Briar and Leopard pretty soon. Unless you still wanna try Returning and Briar?) Pineheart nodded as he firmly followed Cryingmoon. He sniffed the air around them for any strange scents and kept his ears high on end. Briarwing was following more slowly at the back of the patrol with his head low and pelt slightly standing with fear and hostility. "Relax. You've got nothing to be afraid of." Blade mewed coolly. What is this place? And why is everyone calling me Briarwing? Briarwing asked his alter. "This is SunClan. You came here moons ago after your brother disappeared, and you went by the name Briarwing." Blade explained. "I know you must be confused. But I'll fill you in on everything later. For now, just listen to what i tell you." Briarwing gulped a little and nodded to himself, and said no more.

--

It didn’t hurt me. Not ‘hurt’. Hurt is a four letter word. It’s short, almost cute sounding. Aawwww, did that hurt? No. It didn’t hurt. Destroyed, obliterated, desecrated, annihilated, demolished, shattered, or demoralised maybe... but no. It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t ‘hurt’ me at all ~ Deerleap

October 18, 2017 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.

(Oh yeah! I really need to rp her again o.o we can still try them if you want)

Anput fell back beside Briarwing. "How have you been holding up?" She asked, looking at him. She had noticed he was slightly off. Perhaps it was because of his possible concussion? "Do you know if you hit your head when you passed out? Sometimes if that happens it makes you feel weird. Or, at least that's what my mother told me. I hit my head once. But I mainly had a very bad headache. I didn't pass out or anything like that. You were out for a while too. I'm er, happy? that you're alright though."

Cryingmoon flicked his ears as the edge of the territory came into view. "Open your eyes, stay alert."

--
"When you laugh, I want to slit your throat. Your smile makes my eyes burn from its pleasantness. I hate you because I enjoy everything you do. Your company. Knowing you'll follow me everywhere. I'm in love with you, you simple minded parasite." - Cryingwolf to Flare

October 18, 2017 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

(Sure! I'm game if you are XD) Briarwing tensed when Anput came closer and began talking to him. What was she talking about? He passed out? What happened? "Calm down. Just listen to me and you'll be fine." Blade suddenly mewed. Briarwing smiled rather sheepishly as Blade began telling him what to say and do. "I'm holding up as well as i can." He replied. "I don't really remember passing out, or how it happened. But this happens all the time so I'm used to it. Thanks for your concern."

--

It didn’t hurt me. Not ‘hurt’. Hurt is a four letter word. It’s short, almost cute sounding. Aawwww, did that hurt? No. It didn’t hurt. Destroyed, obliterated, desecrated, annihilated, demolished, shattered, or demoralised maybe... but no. It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t ‘hurt’ me at all ~ Deerleap

October 18, 2017 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mockingdeath & Co.

"All the time?" Anput meowed suspiciously. "You must have hit your head harder than I thought. Just be careful." She meowed to him before padding off so the patrol could cover a wider area.

"If need be we will cross into the loner territory." Cryingmoon announced.
We can't have them thinking it's okay to attack us."

(Last post)

--

October 19, 2017 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

Briarwing gave a barely noticeable nod and watched as Anput padded away. Who was she? He asked Blade. "Not really sure. You never knew many cats in the Clan." Blade replied almost nonchalantly. How could I not know cats in my own Clan? "You were a bit of a loner who preferred to keep things to yourself, alright? Now look ahead and pay attention." There was a bit of an impatient growl in Blade's voice that made Briarwing's spine crawl. He looked back ahead and kept quiet. Pineheart was further ahead near the front of the group, keeping all his senses alert. The thought of there being an enemy cat nearby made him protective and hostile as his dark pelt slowly rose, and then lied flat again whenever he made himself relax. He was secretly hoping they would run into the cat and a battle would break out. It would give him the perfect chance to prove to Desolatestar that he was a great warrior.
--

October 19, 2017 at 8:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Meadowpaw padded through the territory, heading towards the abondoned barn. She would go there sometimes, as a sort of a safe haven, to get away from the clan and her "duties". The silver and white she-cat reached the barn and found a pile of hay to rest on, her icy blue eyes blunt and emotionless.
--
And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. - Luke 4:3-4
October 19, 2017 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowtail

"Got it!" Tigerstripe said as she leapt for a bird. Her tabby pelt flashed as she caught a bird with her talons and pulled it down to the ground.

--

October 23, 2017 at 3:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandrunner and Co.

Russetpaw bolted aross the moor feeling like he was flying as he ran, the wind seeming to pull him along. He looked up at the cloudless leaf-bare sky, his eyes gleaming he felt as strong as Starclan when he ran. 

--

Turn your face twords the sun and let the shadows fall behind you.

October 24, 2017 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

Starflame stood and waited for Hawkfleet.

--

Psalm 136:1- Give thanks to the lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.                                     Psalm 133:1- How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity! :)

October 24, 2017 at 5:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Hawkfleet padded after her," I wanted to ask you something." He meowed, focusing on the she-cat*

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

October 24, 2017 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

"Alright ask away." she smiled.

--

Psalm 136:1- Give thanks to the lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.                                     Psalm 133:1- How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity! :)

October 24, 2017 at 5:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

"I wanted to ask if you were ready to be my mate." He meowed his voice smooth and deep," And if you want kits." Hawkfleet didn't lose his cool*

--

October 24, 2017 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

She smiled "I'd be honored." a purr escaped her mouth.

--

October 24, 2017 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Hawkfleet purred for once, but his eyes stayed the same cool emotion," That's cool." He meowed

--

October 24, 2017 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

(Well the deed is done congrats Hawkfleet you are now a father XD)

She smiled "Is that all?"

--

October 24, 2017 at 6:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.