Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > EarthClan > EarthClan Territory

Kingfish

(YASSS!!!!!)

Knightpaw nodded. "Catfish... That's an interesting name for a fish." he said. "Do they live in the river all sun cycle, or do they migrate?" 

--

"Mama said you and my daddy acted like brothers... He said you were closer than brothers. Doesn't that make you my kin?" ~Malardkit to Price

"It's not the words that hurt; it's the definitions that stick around afterward." ~Labrat

"How can I say goodbye when we've barely just said hello?" ~Growlingbear to Grasseater

October 17, 2017 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

(Ya beat me to it XD)

She laughed "I hope you two are happy together, but it is me right?" she tilted her head.

--

Psalm 136:1- Give thanks to the lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.                                     Psalm 133:1- How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity! :)

October 17, 2017 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Galestorm nodded, curling his fluffy tail along the tree branch*

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

October 17, 2017 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kingfish

(XD)

Jayhawk walked along the territory, and nearly bumped into Meadowpool. "Oh! What are you doing out here?" she asked.

"Just taking a walk." said Meadow with a wide smile. "You?" 

"Coming back from one..." Jay answered. "... Soooo, see ya later?"

"Yeah of course." And Meadowpool walked away. When she past a tree, she bolted for the SunClan border.

--

"Mama said you and my daddy acted like brothers... He said you were closer than brothers. Doesn't that make you my kin?" ~Malardkit to Price

"It's not the words that hurt; it's the definitions that stick around afterward." ~Labrat

"How can I say goodbye when we've barely just said hello?" ~Growlingbear to Grasseater

October 17, 2017 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

Hawthornclaw nodded. "They migrate to smaller streams and bodies of water to spawn when the weather gets too cold." He replied. "So chances are we won't find any in the river this time around. We should find others though."

--

It didn’t hurt me. Not ‘hurt’. Hurt is a four letter word. It’s short, almost cute sounding. Aawwww, did that hurt? No. It didn’t hurt. Destroyed, obliterated, desecrated, annihilated, demolished, shattered, or demoralised maybe... but no. It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t ‘hurt’ me at all ~ Deerleap

October 17, 2017 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kingfish

He bobbed his head. "Alright." When they arrived at the river, he looked down at the churning current. "What do you want me to catch first? I know there are perch and trout in here..."

--

October 17, 2017 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

Hawthornclaw looked down into the water for a moment before answering. "Either one is fine. Just as long as we bring something back to the Clan." He meowed and raised his paw. "There's a few important things to remember when it comes to fishing. You need to be silent, you need to be still, and most importantly, you need to be patient. Fishing is the opposite of hunting land prey. Instead of going to it, you need to let it come to you." He went silent as a few fish swam by, but each were slightly out of range. He narrowed his eyes and watched the water and everything beneath it carefully. Finally, he was rewarded by a trout swimming slowly by at the perfect range. He dunked his paws unto the water and scooped it up quickly and flawlessly, only splashing the water a little. He pulled it out and bit it to finish it off. "That's how it's done. Think you can do it?" He asked, smirking at his apprentice.

--

It didn’t hurt me. Not ‘hurt’. Hurt is a four letter word. It’s short, almost cute sounding. Aawwww, did that hurt? No. It didn’t hurt. Destroyed, obliterated, desecrated, annihilated, demolished, shattered, or demoralised maybe... but no. It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t ‘hurt’ me at all ~ Deerleap

October 17, 2017 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kingfish

While Hawthornclaw had been talking, Knightpaw had already scooped a small trout from the river, and it flopped aorund in his maw. His neck bent and twisted, trying to hold it before he finally dropped it and bit into its throat and gills. 

--

October 17, 2017 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

Hawthornclaw blinked at Knightfish with astonishment. "Extraordinary! You must be a natural fisher!" He mewed with a massive smile, his eyes gleaming.

--

October 17, 2017 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and blushed "I'm glad you like me because I like you too." she smiled at him.

--

Psalm 136:1- Give thanks to the lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.                                     Psalm 133:1- How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity! :)

October 17, 2017 at 9:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Galestorm's face gleamed red as she kissed him, he shuffled his paw nervously," o-ohhhhh." she stuttered*

--

October 17, 2017 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kingfish

"Actually," he admitted. "I've been practicing on my own. I saw Baredteeth training Amberpaw a while ago and tried to mimick them. My catches aren't as clean, but I'm still working on it." The corner of his mouth twitched in a nervous smile. "I hope you're not mad?"

--

October 17, 2017 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

"Is something wrong?" she looked at him with concern.

--

October 17, 2017 at 9:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

"No everything is just fine." Galestorm purred, wrapping her in his fluffy tail*

--

October 17, 2017 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

She rested her head on his shoulder "I'm glad, remember when you were talking about being a future father?" "Well I'd be so happy to start a family with you." she purred.

--

October 17, 2017 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart

"No, not at all. Actually, I'm quite proud of you. Even though i neglected to train you, you still took it upon yourself to learn, even on your own." Hawthornclaw purred, feeling a sense of pride swelling within him. "I'm sorry I haven't trained you any..."

--

October 17, 2017 at 9:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Galestorm looked at her, his brown eyes sparkling with joy," That's great!" He purred then looked at her with concern," First I want you to finish your training...." He meowed laying his head on hers.*

--

October 17, 2017 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kingfish

Knight shrugged. "It's alright, I guess. I suppose you've been pretty busy with yout mate lately."

--

October 17, 2017 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

(Sorry if my posts are late I'm playing bored button XD) "Of course I'll finish my training I can't become a warrior unless I complete my training."she smiled.

--

October 17, 2017 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

lol XD off my web?))

Galestorm smirked," I'll wait for you my love." He purred, licking her forehead*

--

October 17, 2017 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.