Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Territory

spotthecat
Pearpaw watched the molly for a brief moment then soon turned his head when a pigeon flew around between bushes.The young tom went after it, but couldn't quite keep up with it.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

November 16, 2017 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Redflare

Batear purred and twined their tails together," I want the kits to be safe."

--
"I wanted to tear out her throat and turn her skin inside out. She was trying to steal something I cherish, it may be a dream, but its my dream. " -Littlepaw to Hawkpaw
November 16, 2017 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Ghosthowl saw Pearpaw chase after the pigeon, she took note that he couldn't keep up with it. She crouched and wiggled her hind legs before taking off like a bullet and leaping high into the air using her powerful hind legs. She grasped onto the bird and tore it out of the sky, and with a swift bite to the neck the pigeon layed limp in her jaws. "That's something you'll master some day." She laughed, dropping the pigeon.

Stallionheart purred. "And so do I." He murmured softly. "They will most definately will be."

--

"Bye bye baby blue. I wish you could see the wicked truth, caught up in a rush it's killing you. Screaming at the sun you blow into. Curled up in a grip when we were us, fingers in a fist like you might run. I settle for a ghost I never knew. Superparadise I held on to, but I settle for a ghost." ~ The Other Side Of Paradise by Glass Animals

November 16, 2017 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

Cherrypaw grinned at Dutchpaw "It is a really great view."

--

Psalm 136:1- Give thanks to the lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.                                     Psalm 133:1- How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity! :)

November 16, 2017 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mulepaw padded through the undergrowth, his mouth parted as he tried to scent some prey. The light brown apprentice knew that he shouldn't be put alone, but he could take care of himself, and now that the cougar was gone, there wasn't really any danger besides the normal predators that lurked about.
--

Let the word of Christ dwell in ye richly, in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another. In psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord - Colossians 3:16

November 16, 2017 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Pearpaw's light brown eyes widened with a surprised look on his face. "C-cool," the dilute calico meowed softly, bushy grey tail swishing. "Really great catch...Ghosthowl!"
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

November 16, 2017 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Redflare

Batear nodded, then heard a soft rustle," I think we found a victim." She smirked and eyes the bushes*

--
"I wanted to tear out her throat and turn her skin inside out. She was trying to steal something I cherish, it may be a dream, but its my dream. " -Littlepaw to Hawkpaw
November 16, 2017 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Dutchpaw smiled. "Yeah." He meowed. "Want to climb to the top?" He asked with a laugh.

Ghosthowl grinned. "Thanks." She meowed, her gaze traveling to a bush, ad then to a tree not to far from it, for a brief moment her eyes showed a lost and saddend expression. The look was gone in an instant as she looked back to Pearpaw. "Um, do you want to hunt some more or head back to camp?" She asked. 

Stallionheart smirked. "Go for it." He meowed, his gaze following Batear's.

--

"Bye bye baby blue. I wish you could see the wicked truth, caught up in a rush it's killing you. Screaming at the sun you blow into. Curled up in a grip when we were us, fingers in a fist like you might run. I settle for a ghost I never knew. Superparadise I held on to, but I settle for a ghost." ~ The Other Side Of Paradise by Glass Animals

November 17, 2017 at 5:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Redflare

Batear nodded, her body growing stiff and she positioned herself into a perfect crouch. Sneaking forward, as silent as a snake, she tracked the rustling.*

--
November 17, 2017 at 7:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mulepaw scented a mouse nearby and slowly crept toward it, silently placing one paw in front of the other. The light brown tom wiggled his haunches before springing forward, landing expertly before nipping his preys spine.
--

Let the word of Christ dwell in ye richly, in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another. In psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord - Colossians 3:16

November 18, 2017 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Pearpaw tilted his head slightly, his fawn brown eyes catching a glimpse of the sudden sadness in the looks of Ghosthowl. "Um...I think dad, I mean, Stallionheart told us to wait by the tree we were first at...er...Are you okay?" He asked in a skittish voice, paws shuffling uncomfortably.
--

November 18, 2017 at 3:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Ghosthowl shook her head. "Uh, yeah i'm fine." She meowed, pushing the memories of Snarlingpaw to the back of her mind. "I think Stallionheart was supposed to go somewhere with Mossystar by now so we can just go right back." She meowed, picking up the pigeon and leading the way back. (MC Camp)

--

November 18, 2017 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Pearpaw gave Ghosthowl a small grin and bobbed his head in a nod. "Alrighty then," he meowed and hurried along, picking up his mouse and following beside the young Warrior. (MC camp :))
--

November 18, 2017 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.