Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Territory

Gingerheart

Gingerheart’s ears stood up high as she looked down at the apprentice. “Staghoove?” She repeated quietly. “Oh yes! I remember him! He was the first warrior i had met after i joined this Clan. I was only an apprentice then.” She smiled brightly as a small purr rose in her throat at the memory. She hadn’t known the tom well, and hadn’t spent much time with him, but the memory she did have of him, no matter how small, was cherished by her.

--

A fine line separates a fighter from a warrior. One is motivated by reason, the other by purpose. One fights to live, the other lives to fight ~ Foxstar

November 9, 2017 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

Swanbreeze waited for Spottedtone "Anything special you want to do?"

--

Psalm 136:1- Give thanks to the lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.                                     Psalm 133:1- How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity! :)

November 9, 2017 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Classified_Catz

Spottedtone glanced at Swanbreeze. "Hmm.. Maybe go and hunt a few pieces of juicy prey?"

--

Keep your head up, but your paws on the ground

November 9, 2017 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

"Alright whatever you want to do." she smiled at him.

--

Psalm 136:1- Give thanks to the lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.                                     Psalm 133:1- How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity! :)

November 9, 2017 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Classified_Catz

Spottedtone smiled back then sniffed the air for prey. He sniffed a mouse and led into the direction. He crouched down low and swiftly but quietly moved towards the mouse. Once he was close enough, he pounced onto the mouse and killed it in one swift bite.

--

November 9, 2017 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

Swanbreeze walked of a little father and saw a mouse and quickly killed it in one bite. Then she turned around and walked back to Spottedtone "Anything else you would like to do?"

--

November 9, 2017 at 9:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Classified_Catz

Spottedtone grinned at her. "You can choose."

--

November 9, 2017 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

She smiled back "Have you ever explored the territory before?"

--

November 9, 2017 at 9:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Classified_Catz

He paused "Hmm not really... Only good huntings spots.."

--

November 9, 2017 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

"Well then I've always wanted to explore out here so maybe we can do that?" she smiled shyly.

--

November 9, 2017 at 9:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Classified_Catz

"Ok!" Spottedtone argreed. "That sounds fun!"

--

November 9, 2017 at 9:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

She smiled before brushing up against him "You'll have to keep up."

--

November 9, 2017 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Classified_Catz

He grinned "I'll try." He said, brushing his tail against her

--

November 9, 2017 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

"You know I've heard of this place called the Willow Tree where a lot of Moonclaners go to hang out, do you want to go there?" Swanbreeze purred as Spottedtone brushed his tail up against her.

--

November 9, 2017 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Classified_Catz

"Sure! Sounds fun!" Spottedtone purred. "Lead the way"

--

November 9, 2017 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

"Alrighty." she smiled behind her at Spottedtone and walked all the way to the willow tree. "Well here it is." she smiled at the beautiful tree by the lake and gracefully jumped up on a branch and looked down at Spottedtone "Are you coming?"

--

November 9, 2017 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Classified_Catz

"Amazing..." He leaped up next to Swanbreeze. "It's beautiful, just like you.."

--

November 9, 2017 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

She smiled resting her head on his shoulder "Thank you, Did you know that this is where romantic dates happen, and I think we are having our own."

--

November 9, 2017 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Classified_Catz

"No I didn't. But it's fine as long as I'm with you" He purred and put his head on hers.

--

November 9, 2017 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawnflower

She purred and whispered "I love you Spottedtone."

--

November 9, 2017 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.