Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Territory

Ember
Site Owner

Silversnow guided the procession of siblings toward the Lightning Tree, where Robinshell and Dawnfire both laid in a nearby meadow. The forest was frigid and damp now, but she knew that in the moons to come the warmth of new-leaf would usher in flowers, and a thick layer of mosses and ferns.

November 2, 2017 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Leafbark looked at the ground, his ears back. He didn't want to do this. He looked to a softer spot, where the first growths of new-leaf began, and a few, gentle flowers were swaying in the evening breeze. He walked over to it, looking at it sadly. "I think this would be the best spot." He said quietly, looking back to his sisters. "Gentle, and almost inviting. Just like she was." 

--

"I guess what I'm tryin' to say, for both o' us, is that you gotta believe in yerself, and everythin' you do. Know that there is somethin' inside ya that is greater than any obstacle. This battle is a large obstacle, Ah'll give em' that, but that don't mean nothin'. We are strong, and they may not think that, but we gotta believe that ourselves." - Grasseater

November 3, 2017 at 12:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Silversnow nodded in agreement as Autumn-night stepped past her and started on the hole.  Thankfully the night before had been warm and the ground has softened to mud from the stone-like frozen quality it had taken a few days before.

November 4, 2017 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Singingpaw padded onto the territory with the small group, her fiery blue eyes blazing as she watched the surroundings.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

November 5, 2017 at 8:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Fallowpaw stalked foward. "Should we separate in two groups?" He asked.

--

"Bye bye baby blue. I wish you could see the wicked truth, caught up in a rush it's killing you. Screaming at the sun you blow into. Curled up in a grip when we were us, fingers in a fist like you might run. I settle for a ghost I never knew. Superparadise I held on to, but I settle for a ghost." ~ The Other Side Of Paradise by Glass Animals

November 5, 2017 at 8:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mulepaw padded out of camp, determined to prove that his leg was completely healed and he didn't need any longer to heal. The light brown tom had seen some apprentices leave camp a short while ago and he thought he would join them.
--

Let the word of Christ dwell in ye richly, in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another. In psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord - Colossians 3:16

November 5, 2017 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Cariboupaw looked behind her after hearing pawsteps. She spotted her brother and smiled. "Mulepaw!" She meowed with a purr. "Why are you out here?" She asked.

--

"Bye bye baby blue. I wish you could see the wicked truth, caught up in a rush it's killing you. Screaming at the sun you blow into. Curled up in a grip when we were us, fingers in a fist like you might run. I settle for a ghost I never knew. Superparadise I held on to, but I settle for a ghost." ~ The Other Side Of Paradise by Glass Animals

November 5, 2017 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
"Hey," Mulepaw mewed,"Camp was getting to boring." The light brown tom smiled at his sister, recalling all the fun they had had when they were kits, she hadn't seemed to be around as much anymore.
--

Let the word of Christ dwell in ye richly, in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another. In psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord - Colossians 3:16

November 5, 2017 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Singingpaw tipped her head to the side with a light nod in thought. "That might be a good idea, then we can all meet up at the entrance to make sure everyone gets back safe?" The black and grey mewed, looking to the group and then to Fallowpaw again.
--

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path ~ Psalm 119:105 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me ~ Phillippians 4:13

November 5, 2017 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Cariboupaw smiled. "When is camp not boring?" She laughed, looking to Singingpaw. "We can take groups of three." She meowed.

Fallowpaw nodded to both Singingpaw and Cariboupaw. "One group can be me, Singingpaw and Terrapaw." He meowed. "The other will be Cloverpaw, Cariboupaw, and Mulepaw." He wiggled his nubby tail before adding. "If that sounds good to you guys that is."

--

November 5, 2017 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
"Sounds fine by me," Singingpaw answered happily, her head turning towards the rest of the group. "You guys okay with it?"
--

November 5, 2017 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mulepaw laughed, his green eyes lighting up,"Never," he mewed before looking at Fallowbuck and shrugging,"Fine with me." The light brown tom didn't feel any pain in his once broken leg so he assumed he was healed and he just wanted to hunt and be of use.
--

November 5, 2017 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

(Just realized that I called him Fallowbuck in my last post *clicks edit* XD)

Fallowpaw nodded. "Well then I guess that we're off." He meowed. "We'll go that way." He meowed, pointing his paw in the direction. "The rest of you will go the opposite way." He meowed, beginning to head off toward the direction he was pointing to. He started sniffing around, trying to pick up the scent of prey.

Cariboupaw chuckled. She headed off the opposite way and sniffed around.

Cloverpaw sniffed the air. She knew she probably wouldn't be successful in catching anything seeing as this was the first time that she would be out in the territory, and her first time hunting.

--

November 5, 2017 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
(Lol XD) Mulepaw scented the air, catching a trace of squirrel and trying to follow the scent, his green eyes scanning the undergrowth. The light brown tom finally spotted his prey and glanced behind him, flicking his tail to tell the other cats to be quiet before slowly stalking forward, his paws barely skimming the ground.
--

November 5, 2017 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Ghostwolf walked with his daughter, a small sigh escaped him as he looked around and took in the scents of new leaf. He spotted a torioiseshell pelt flash behind a bush. He sniffed the air and recognized the smell of cat, but a scent that was all to familiar to him. "Sweetfawn?" He called quietly, a bright and happy look came across his face, an emotion that never did show in the massive tom.

Sweetfawn poked her head out of the bush, she knew the voice that called her name, she leaped out and ran over to Ghostwolf,  reaching up and tucking her head into his shoulder. "Ghost." She mewed softly.

Ghostwolf nuzzled her head. "Why are you here? I thought you weren't coming back."

Sweetfawn looked up at Ghostwolf with bright green eyes. "I missed you." She mewed.

Ghostpaw looked at Sweetfawn. "Mom?" She meowed with a slightly questioning tone, she didn't quite recognize her mother, as she was a kit when Sweetfawn left.

"Ghostpaw!" Sweetfawn exlaimed, moving towards her daughter and touching her nose to Ghostpaw's, a hard thing for her to do because she was so small compared to her, now large daughter. "You take after your father in size I see." She giggled.

--

November 5, 2017 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Silversnow and Autumn-night were both streaked with mud and out of breath by the time they finished digging their mother's grave.

"That seems deep enough," Autumn-night meowed, glancing toward Leafbark for confirmation.

November 6, 2017 at 12:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
Leafbark stood back with his sisters after helping them dig, nodding solemnly. He hated this. ?Yeah.? He whispered.
--

"I guess what I'm tryin' to say, for both o' us, is that you gotta believe in yerself, and everythin' you do. Know that there is somethin' inside ya that is greater than any obstacle. This battle is a large obstacle, Ah'll give em' that, but that don't mean nothin'. We are strong, and they may not think that, but we gotta believe that ourselves." - Grasseater

November 6, 2017 at 3:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spotthecat
Singingpaw nodded with a content smile and followed Fallowpaw. It wasn't long before she scented a couple birds.
--

November 6, 2017 at 5:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Fallowpaw pounced out of knowhere after hearing a small snapping sound, there was some rustling and then silence in the brush before Fallowpaw came out with a young and small mink hanging limply from his jaws, panting, he put it down. 

Ghostwolf draped his tail over Sweetfawn's back. "Let's get you to camp and get something to eat." He meowed, leading the way with Sweetfawn by his side.

Ghostpaw followed behind her parents. (MC Camp)

--

November 6, 2017 at 6:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mulepaw bunched his muscles as the squirrel jumped onto a fallen tree, giving a powerful leap and killing his prey with a swift nip to the spine. He sat up and looked back to see how far he had gone from the group before picking his catch up and padding towards them.
--

November 6, 2017 at 7:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.