Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Territory

Soul *busy*
Uno struggled a bit as he got up, his limbs felt sore and his slick grey fur was wet from snow. He felt weird under the trees, he always lived in the city as a common thief or scavenger. His father said to him once that weak cats don't deserve food to eat, every since then uno stole food but there didn't seem to be food in the city anymore. Uno's stomach growled as he walked slowly through the snow leaving foot prints in his wake.
--
October 30, 2017 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Harpeye
Jaggedtooth nodded as he finally realized the scent was a trespasser but with the snow it was still hard to tell if this cat was a cat from a different clan or a loner.
--
Your mouth can tell lies but your mind can't ~ PebbleHeart
October 30, 2017 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Redflare

Jaggedthorn followed the unknown cat before seeing her opponent. She studied him before leaping out and yowling to take him by surprise. Jaggedthorn landed squarely on the trespasser, her strong frame tackling him*

--
Proverbs 11:29 - " He who troubles his own house will inheirt the wind, And the foolish will be servant to the wisehearted."
October 30, 2017 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Harpeye
Jaggedtooth ran after Jaggedthorn spotting as she tackled the trespasser.
--
October 30, 2017 at 7:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Soul *busy*
Uno fell to the ground as he was tackled "Hey!?" he yowled in confusion and alarm. He took notice as he saw the two warriors. Well this isn't a very friendly group of cats Uno thought.
--
October 30, 2017 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Redflare

Jaggedthorn growled her green eyes piercing the tom as she pinned him down, " What are you doing in our territory you rat?"She hissed

--
Proverbs 11:29 - " He who troubles his own house will inheirt the wind, And the foolish will be servant to the wisehearted."
October 30, 2017 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Harpeye
Jaggedtooth moved closer ready to attack if necessary. He waited for an reply from the strange cat.
--
October 30, 2017 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Soul *busy*
Uno hissed at the cat pinning him down "First I'm not a rat! And second I was just looking for food!" he told the cat "I honestly had no idea wild cats lived he," he told them lying.
--
October 30, 2017 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Harpeye
Jaggedtooth narrowed his eyes uno. // cliffpelt walked through the territory alone as he searched for prey.
--
October 31, 2017 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lakeripple
Hoshi was creeping up on a mouse as it dug through the snow looking for seeds to eat. He kept as still as possible, one wrong step and the mouse would see his orange fur.
--

Will you take my soul in the midnight rain?

October 31, 2017 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Harpeye
Cliffpelt scented a loner's scent in the air and swiftly wade his way through the forest. Soon spotting Hoshi, he wanted to yowl at the loner to stop but was suddenly interested as he saw the cat crouched down to the ground. He knew the mouse was moonclan's prey but if the mouse was caught it the loner would only be in more trouble.
--
October 31, 2017 at 9:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lakeripple
Hoshi leapt forward at the mouse. Startled the mouse tried to escape but Hoshi quickly got to it and gave it the killing bite. The prey he caught made his mouth water and he couldn't wait to eat.
--

October 31, 2017 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Harpeye
With a yowl cliffpelt lunged at Hoshi, he leaped onto the loner's back sinking his claws into Hoshi's back.
--
October 31, 2017 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lakeripple
Hoshi dropped the mouse as he hissed in pain. He shook off cliffpelt and sliced downward with his front paw at cliffpelt's shoulder.
--

October 31, 2017 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Harpeye
Cliffpelt winced as he felt the loner cut his shoulder with his paw, blood dripped slowly to the ground. He glared at the orange tabby cat not ready to give up yet "Your on moonclan territory," he hissed at the loner.
--
October 31, 2017 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lakeripple
Hoshi looked the cat with disgust "like I would care!" he spat at the moonclan warrior.
--

October 31, 2017 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Harpeye
Cliffpelt saw the disgust in the Tom's eyes and felt angry. How dare he look at me like that! He thought. "I guess I'll have to make you leave the hard way," he growled at Hoshi.
--
October 31, 2017 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lakeripple
"Only if you can catch me first," Hoshi told cliffpelt before he bounded off. (moonclan - loner border)
--

October 31, 2017 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Harpeye
Cliffpelt in annoyance at the loner watching him run off but cliffpelt chased after him to make sure the loner left. (M-L border)
--
October 31, 2017 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Redflare

Jaggedthorn growled," You were taking OUR food, therefore you are a rat and a threat to our clan." She pressed her paw hard against the tom's neck.*

--
November 2, 2017 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.