Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Territory

Shadowstorm
Mulepaw nodded, standing on his three good legs and leaned against Skeletondance, glad that the she-cat had come. The light brown apprentice waited for her to start so he could find his footing before they settled out.
--

Let the word of Christ dwell in ye richly, in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another. In psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord - Colossians 3:16

October 27, 2017 at 1:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Insaneasylum
√???Alluringpaw, go tell the medicine cat to be ready.√??? said Skeletondance. | Alluringpaw waited, hesitanted then looked at Mulepaw if she should go
--

"Well this is what it looks like when you've actually fought in battle. It's not gloriously, it's not beautiful - it's not even heroic! It's merely doing what's right! And doing it again, and again, until someday you look like this." - Ezlyryb to Soren in Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole.

October 27, 2017 at 1:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
(Gtg, be on later) Mulepaw smiled at the age-cat, letting her know he was going to be okay, but his green eyes still held pain, though his leg wasn't hurting as bad anymore.
--

Let the word of Christ dwell in ye richly, in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another. In psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord - Colossians 3:16

October 27, 2017 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Insaneasylum
(Okay!) Alluringpaw nodded raced to camp (MC) | Skeletondance nodded. √??Take a step forward.√??
--

"Well this is what it looks like when you've actually fought in battle. It's not gloriously, it's not beautiful - it's not even heroic! It's merely doing what's right! And doing it again, and again, until someday you look like this." - Ezlyryb to Soren in Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole.

October 27, 2017 at 1:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spirit and the gang

Flameheart located a mouse, and dropped into a crouch, signaling Goldenblood to do the same. He stalked forward quietly, but paused. There were dry leaves strewn across his path. He cursed silently and tried to maneuver around them as best he could.

--

Cats are like music. It's foolish to try and explain their worth to those who don't appreciate them.

=^-^=

October 27, 2017 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mulepaw took a step forward, cringing in pain but keeping his composure. The light brown tom continued on, trying to ignore the pain as he limped awkwardly forward.
--

October 27, 2017 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
Amberhollow looked around as she settled into pace beside her mate. She purred, curling her tail around his.
--

"I guess what I'm tryin' to say, for both o' us, is that you gotta believe in yerself, and everythin' you do. Know that there is somethin' inside ya that is greater than any obstacle. This battle is a large obstacle, Ah'll give em' that, but that don't mean nothin'. We are strong, and they may not think that, but we gotta believe that ourselves." - Grasseater

October 27, 2017 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowtail
Falconrain took his place beside her as his tail curled with hers. "I feel like I could run to the moon and back right now." He purred his blue eyes looking into hers. "Never in my wildest dreams did I think you'd be my mate. But looks like my dream came true." He kissed her cheek softly. "If I'm going to fast, let me know.. I'll stop. I don't want to hurt you." He mewed looking in her eyes. "We can take this as slow as you need."
--

October 27, 2017 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Insaneasylum
Skeletondance padded to the camp, slowly but surely (MC Camp)
--

October 27, 2017 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowstorm
Mulepaw limped along, doing his best to get back to camp(MC camp)
--

October 27, 2017 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
Amberhollow giggled, smiling up to him. ¬?I wouldn¬?t worry about it love.¬? She smiled, nuzzling against him. ¬?You could never go to fast for me. Remember? I¬?ll be the fastest cat in all of MoonClan.¬? She giggled. ¬?In all aspects.¬? She teased with a soft smile.
--

"I guess what I'm tryin' to say, for both o' us, is that you gotta believe in yerself, and everythin' you do. Know that there is somethin' inside ya that is greater than any obstacle. This battle is a large obstacle, Ah'll give em' that, but that don't mean nothin'. We are strong, and they may not think that, but we gotta believe that ourselves." - Grasseater

October 27, 2017 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowtail
Falconrain let out a soft laugh as he nuzzled into her. "And I'll be the strongest. I'll put foxes to shame. Even that cougar. You'll see." He mewed with a charming wink. He gently kissed her, before playfully pounced on her. "I'd sooner die then let anything catch you. So be sure to know I'll always be there, even though I may not be able to keep up. Because with your speed and my strength, nothing will be able to break us." He said looking down into her eyes. "
--

October 27, 2017 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Amberhollow giggled and fell back onto her back, smiling with bright amber eyes as she looked up at him. "Absolutely nothing." She purred gently, "But, you have to promise me that if you're chosen to fight the cougar... You have to come back to me." She whispered with a soft smile. "And to make sure that you do... I want to have your kits." She whispered with a soft smile. "Ever since my family left I've been so lonely and... I don't want to be anymore. I want us to have a family. And if I'm stuck in camp while you're fighting the cougar with my father... I don't want to be alone to worry. I'll need something to stay strong, to keep my mind off the fear and worry."

--

October 27, 2017 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowtail
Falconrain felt his face blush then a wide smile broke out over his face."really??? Y-you want a family?" He asked excitedly. This day kept getting better and better. "I would love to have a family. And you bet I'll come back, I'm the strongest warrior remember? So I'll be coming back." He mewed nuzzling her softly. "But you have to promise me, that you'll be waiting for me when I get home. I can't afford to lose you. You're my starlight, I wouldn't know what to do without you." He said his purr softening as he licked her muzzle.
--

October 27, 2017 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Amberhollow smiled and pushed her nose to his, before gently kissing him. "I will never leave, Falconrain. I could never leave you." She purred, nuzzling him. "A family with you would be so perfect."

--

October 27, 2017 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowtail
Falconrain felt his heart stop as she kissed him. He felt his frame melt. "Then a family it is then." He purred kissing her once more.
--

October 27, 2017 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Amberhollow smiled, nuzzling into him. (*wild time skip* catch it!)

Afterwards, Amberhollow nuzzled into her mate, gently licking at his cheek. 

--

October 27, 2017 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowtail
Falconrain nuzzled his mate gently his frame next to her. His tail curled with his as he gave a gentle yawn of relaxation. He purred softly and rthymically as he started to groom her fur. He was gentle, for such a strong tom. "I wonder if I'll be a good fafher." He said softly between licks.
--

October 27, 2017 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Amberhollow smiled and gently pushed a paw on his chest. "Of course you will be. Look at how gentle and loving you've been, I'm sure that will only magnify when they arrive." She purred, smiling. "Don't worry yourself over it."

--

October 27, 2017 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowtail
Falconrain smiled softly. "Alright, I won't. Instead I'll just be absolutely thrilled." He chuckled and licked her cheek before standing and stretching his muscular frame. "We should head back to camp. Now that we are going to have a family. I want you safe in camp, away from any danger that could be out here. And I mean it in the nicest way." He purred. "I know you can very well handle yourself, But id never forgive myself if something happened to you or our kits."
--

October 27, 2017 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.