Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Territory

Honeyy
Frostflower smiled and let him up, sitting down next to him and curling her tail neatly around her paws. "I'm doing just fine, handsome. How are you?" She turned her soft eyes to him.
--

June 26, 2017 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Mossbranch sat up and licked his chest before looking to Frostflower with a soft smile. "I'm doing good." He purred, "I'm in a playful mood today, if you couldn't tell." He giggled, before looking to Frostflower. "Now what has my beautiful out walking alone in the dangerous forest?" He smirked. 

--

"I guess what I'm tryin' to say, for both o' us, is that you gotta believe in yerself, and everythin' you do. Know that there is somethin' inside ya that is greater than any obstacle. This battle is a large obstacle, Ah'll give em' that, but that don't mean nothin'. We are strong, and they may not think that, but we gotta believe that ourselves." - Grasseater

June 26, 2017 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
"That's great. Every cat needs a break from acting all grown up all the time." She smiled warmly at him. "Especially you. With you handling the Gathering so well." She purred then chuckled softly. "Just left to get some air. "I don't like being stuck in camp for too long." She explained.
--

June 26, 2017 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
Mossbranch purred at her praise. "That's true. I guess it's nice out here, huh?" He smiled, looking around.
--

"I guess what I'm tryin' to say, for both o' us, is that you gotta believe in yerself, and everythin' you do. Know that there is somethin' inside ya that is greater than any obstacle. This battle is a large obstacle, Ah'll give em' that, but that don't mean nothin'. We are strong, and they may not think that, but we gotta believe that ourselves." - Grasseater

June 26, 2017 at 8:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
"Mhm." Frostflower nodded, leaning into him and setting her head on his shoulder. "Especially when you're with someone you love." She said gently, uncurling her tail from around her paws and wrapping it around his.
--

June 26, 2017 at 8:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Mossbranch purred and intertwined his tail with hers. He began to hum softly, watching as the sun poked through the leaves as the sun began to set. "It's almost new-leaf." He purred. 

--

June 26, 2017 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
Frostflower looked towards the setting sun, almost being lulled to sleep by his humming. "I know, I'm excited. But I guess you won't be using me for my fluff anymore." She teased him lightly with a small pout.
--

June 26, 2017 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Oh yes I will!" Mossbranch laughed, smiling at her with bright amber eyes. "You're a great pillow." He purred gently. "However, I am going to miss you when you move to the nursery when we're expecting in the future." He snickered. "I may sneak into the nursery to sleep with you." He smiled. 

--

June 26, 2017 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
Frostflower laughed and licked his cheek. "Well, there goes my hopes of you actually being with me because you like me and not just using me for your pillow." She teased him lightly then smiled a bit. "I wouldn't mind that at all, actually." She meowed gently, though her voice was slightly hesitant.
--

June 26, 2017 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

"Hey, you know I love you." He purred, then noticed the slight hesitation in her voice, and he looked at her curiously. "What's wrong?" He asked softly. Maybe she had changed her mind on having kits with him in the future? He didn't like that thought, but if that was what she wanted, he would support her. 

--

June 26, 2017 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
"I've just been thinking a lot, Mossbranch." She meowed honestly before looking back at the sunset. "My life has been one heck of a ride and curves just keep coming and coming at me. It's kind of wearing me down." She chuckled gently. "I mean, my best friend just died a moon or so ago..I don't even think it was that long. I don't want that to happen to me. I don't want to leave you or my kits, I saw how devastated Cedarcloud was...as well as Stormberry when Darkrose died." She paused for a few moments. "I'm thinking about becoming a permanent Queen...but I'm torn because I love the forest. I don't like being cooped up for too long. I like hunting. I love fighting. But I'm always drawn to the Nursery. Whether it's someone in need of babysitting so they can stretch their legs or someone that needs advice, they usually come for me. And that feels good..." She smiled. "I've been going back and forth with the idea...but I'm sure I'll know by the time we have our kits."
--

June 26, 2017 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Mossbranch listened to her quietly while he watched the forest and the sun set. His heart ached, and he pushed against her protectively. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He asked softly, worry overtaking him. "You didn't have to sit and worry alone." He whispered, looking into her amber gaze softly. When she mentioned becoming a permanent Queen, he thought for a moment. Would he be able to perform to keep her that way if she decided to? He smiled at her gently. "Well if you decide to be a permanent Queen, I will support you and help you 100%. I promise. And whenever you want to go hunting, or anything, you can tell me, and I'll take over the kits while you get fresh air. And I'm sure the other Queens will help and watch them as well." He nodded. "You have such a wonderful mother temperment, and you are so helpful. You could do a lot of help doing that if you decided too." He smiled. "But I'll support you, no matter what you decide." 

--

June 26, 2017 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
"I'm sorry. I've been thinking about it a lot. Especially after Moonfall died. I didn't even grieve her like I was supposed to. I kind of..pushed the feelings away so I wouldn't have to deal with them." She sighed and leaned into her mate. "I should have told you. I'm starting to keep things bottled up until they explode and that's not healthy..." She then listened to the rest of his words and purred gently, looking up at him. "Thank you so much, Mossbranch. I knew I could confide in you.." She licked the side of his neck affectionately.
--

June 26, 2017 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
Mossbranch purred and nuzzled her back gently. "Always love." He smiled, licking her ear.
--

June 26, 2017 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
Frostflower got to her paws and stretched out. "We should be getting to camp. Your nocturnal kittens are probably going to be getting up soon." She giggled softly before going over to pick up the squirrel. "Could you get the rabbit for me?" She meowed around her kill.
--

June 26, 2017 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
Mossbranch nodded and stood and stretched. "You're probably right. And I wanted to talk to Honeyflame too." He said, leaning down and picking up the rabbit, beginning to carry it back to camp. "You ready?"
--

June 26, 2017 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
"Mhm." Frostflower smiled and trotted back to camp. (MC Camp)
--

June 27, 2017 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
Mossbranch nodded, and followed her quietly.
--

June 27, 2017 at 12:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shade

Whitepaw looked around, and sniffed along the ground. She jumped everytime a squirrel moved in the treetops overhead, or when a mouse escaped from a bush as they walked by it. She took deep breaths before lifting the bottom of a bush, to see if herbs had survived the frost under anything.

--
"Closure is something I never got, unfortunately. I let it all happen in front of me, and there was nothing I could do about it." -Twistedrose
June 27, 2017 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gingerheart
Crowpaw bounded after Whitepaw and looked at her with a raised brow. Why was she so jumpy? "Are you okay?" He asked, coming to her side.
--

A fine line separates a fighter from a warrior. One is motivated by reason, the other by purpose. One fights to live, the other lives to fight ~ Foxstar

June 27, 2017 at 2:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.