Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > MoonClan > MoonClan Territory

Staghoove

(Yayy first :3)

Staghoove looked Windlily seriously. "If you had any knowledge you'd know that Ghostpaw is almost completed with her apprenticeship and already knows everything you are attempting to teach her, she is only in need of work in one area and that is something that only I and maybe Gaia could help her with." He meowed. "Although, do as you please, i'd like to see where this goes. All mighty one." He meowed, sarcasm in his final three words.

--

"Bye bye baby blue. I wish you could see the wicked truth, caught up in a rush it's killing you. Screaming at the sun you blow into. Curled up in a grip when we were us, fingers in a fist like you might run. I settle for a ghost I never knew. Superparadise I held on to, but I settle for a ghost." ~ The Other Side Of Paradise by Glass Animals

June 24, 2017 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadowtail
The sandy warrior sighed. "Then you teach her." Windlily said moving towards Staghoove. "Since you know her so well, you, teach her." She growled before vanishing into the undergrowth.
June 24, 2017 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Staghoove

Staghoove smirked. "Alrighty." He meowed, moving closer to Ghostpaw.

--

"Bye bye baby blue. I wish you could see the wicked truth, caught up in a rush it's killing you. Screaming at the sun you blow into. Curled up in a grip when we were us, fingers in a fist like you might run. I settle for a ghost I never knew. Superparadise I held on to, but I settle for a ghost." ~ The Other Side Of Paradise by Glass Animals

June 25, 2017 at 3:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
Frostflower padded through the forest humming gently, simply enjoying the fresh air. Sure, the air was cold, but it was crisp and not bone-chilling . Plus her having a fluffy pelt didn't hurt. But it had made her feel slow and sluggish as of late. She wanted to shed and get her new leaf coat already.
--

June 26, 2017 at 8:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
Frostflower had been sitting in the tree for the past few ours. She kept humming to herself, watching out into the forest. Hm..she probably should hunt or something. It wasn't so bad now. There were prey starting to poke out of their nests. With a soft sigh she made her way down the tree. She wondered where Mossbranch was. It was kind of pathetic, but she missed him. Maybe she had abandonment issues after Wanderingsoul, but she would never say that out loud. She opened her mouth to taste any scent around her and easily dropped into a crouch. Her ears flicked forward and she crawled forward before jumping into the bushes, landing onto the rabbit that she had scented. She killed it quickly and hid it under it's bush before sniffing around again.
--

June 26, 2017 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
Mossbranch gently padded into the territory, keeping his nose up. He smelled some squirrel, some mouse, and there, just a hint on the breeze, Frostflower. He followed that scent, noticed her hunting, and hid downwind, jumping into a tree to watch her quietly. He was curious to how she would do.
--

"I guess what I'm tryin' to say, for both o' us, is that you gotta believe in yerself, and everythin' you do. Know that there is somethin' inside ya that is greater than any obstacle. This battle is a large obstacle, Ah'll give em' that, but that don't mean nothin'. We are strong, and they may not think that, but we gotta believe that ourselves." - Grasseater

June 26, 2017 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
Frostflower's large bright amber eyes scanned the area around her and padded some ways away before her tail flicked. She sensed something else. A squirrel. It was making it's way down a tree. Her shoulders tensed as she waited for it to land on the ground. She hid under the undergrowth, letting the squirrel relax and sniff and do squirrelly things before she exploded from the bushes and caught it quickly between her paws. She bent down and killed it.
--

June 26, 2017 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
"Well well well, looks like your hunting skills are still pristine as ever." Mossbranch teased from a nearby branch, and he jumped down beside her with a purr. "Beautiful kill. Makes me a bit jealous for whoever is lucky enough to be your mate." He teased, with a smirk.
--

"I guess what I'm tryin' to say, for both o' us, is that you gotta believe in yerself, and everythin' you do. Know that there is somethin' inside ya that is greater than any obstacle. This battle is a large obstacle, Ah'll give em' that, but that don't mean nothin'. We are strong, and they may not think that, but we gotta believe that ourselves." - Grasseater

June 26, 2017 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
Frostflower let out a small squeak and turned around at the sound of her mates voice. She purred and turned around, raising her eyefur at Mossbranch. "Well, sir. I must tell you that my mate is the deputy if Moonclan so I'd watch out with the flirting." She winked at him. "But I appreciate the compliment."
--

June 26, 2017 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
"And he let such a pretty girl out on her own? How dare he?" He purred, walking up to her and rubbing his pelt against hers. He was in a good and playful mood today. He licked her nose playfully and stuck out his tongue.
--

June 26, 2017 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
Frostflower shrugged with a playful giggle. "Well he's pretty busy from time to time and I'mma big girl so I can take care of myself." Her purrs grew louder when he rubbed up against her then scrunched up her nose when he licked it. "Heeey...!" She whined before reaching up and playfully pulling on his ear.
--

June 26, 2017 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
Mossbranch laughed and pushed her to the ground, standing over her with a playful giggle. "I win!" He smiled, and he tried to pull his ear from her grasp, but it was too tight. "Let go!" He laughed.
--

June 26, 2017 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
The ginger and white she cat let out a soft uff when she fell to the ground then growled playfully. "Not unless you let me up!" Frostflower mumbled around his ear, trying not to laugh so she wouldn't let him go.
--

June 26, 2017 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse
"Well I guess we're stuck here then." He chuckled, still standing over her. "Pretty day huh?" He smiled. "But not as pretty as you."
--

June 26, 2017 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
"Are you serious?" Frostflower groaned as she squirmed around, trying to get out from under him without letting go of his ear but failing miserably. "Don't try to distract me by being cute, mister."
--

June 26, 2017 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Mossbranch chuckled. "I can distract you in other ways then." He gave her a mischevious grin, then broke out in a laugh. "Well I'm not moving sweetheart." 

--

June 26, 2017 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
Frostflower looked up and him and blushed at his words; luckily the ginger on her cheeks hid it well. She then smirked and let go of his ear but pushed him off with her back legs at the same time, not so hard that it would knock the wind out of him or cause him any pain, but enough force was applied to where he would roll off of her. She sprang to her paws triumphantly. "Ha!"
--

June 26, 2017 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Mossbranch yelped in surprise, rolling off to the side but keeping his balance and looking at her playfully. "It isn't gonna be that easy!" He smiled, jumping at her lightly, as not to knock her down too hard or injure her. 

--

June 26, 2017 at 8:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Honeyy
Frostflower braced herself for him to jump at her and clung to him, giggling as they rolled across the forest floor. She somehow ended up on top and gently pinned his shoulders down. "Pinned ya." She purred then let out a gentle mrrow of amusement as she rubbed her cheek against his.
--

June 26, 2017 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PalletEclipse

Mossbranch smiled and laughed as they rolled around, and purred gently when she rubbed her cheek against his. "My, my, my you have!" He purred gently, kissing her cheek. "How are you today love?"

--

June 26, 2017 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.