Warrior Cats
 of the Forest

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Borders > EarthClan-SunClan Border

L

"Don't worry too much about defending the territory. But don't think about it too much now either. I'll straighten you out when Heaven doesn't have a chance to interrupt," Risingsun assured her. 

"And then after he teaches you all of the wrong information Laurel and I will have a fun time training you to be a proper, standup warrior," Both comments were made in jest, neither attempting to be taken seriously by the obviously distraught apprentice. 

Being as such, Risingsun was quick to change the subject. "Do you want to work on some battle skills now?"

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 8, 2018 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

Sighing from the depth of her emotions, Alderpaw chose to let go of her current attitude. After all, she would be likely to resume her thoughts on it at a later time. " Sure.. That sounds like a good idea. " She finally turned around, seeming better to the eye. " Where do you think we should train? I have to believe that I will be training with at least Risingsun until someone steps in. " Alderpaw smirked, ticking her head towards Laurel and Heaven with a chuckle. " I find it amazing he doesn't lose his mind with the amount of poking you two do. "

--

April 8, 2018 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Eden watched her, his heart jumped as she asked to see him. His eyes intensely scowered her and the silver bengal nodded, " Of course. When will we next meet?" Eden knew he couldn't do it tonight, he had already spent to much time away from his clan.

--

~There in the moon, many life stories danced before her eyes.~

April 8, 2018 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"After the gathering?" Panthergaze suggested. "It should be easy to slip out, with so many cats going between the clearing and their camp.  We might not be noticed for a while."

--

April 8, 2018 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

"Yeah, well, can't deal it if you can't take it," Risingsun chuckled, obviously not insulted by the poking as he did quite a bit of his own, probably to a greater extent than which he suffered. "Why don't we train on battle techniques back in the camp? That way some other apprentices can jump in and you can practice on someone your own size, unless of course Laurel is willing to step in and fill that role."

"That's a low blow." 

"Has to be, otherwise it'd go right over your head." 

--

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

April 8, 2018 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder
The jesting between them was odd to Alderpaw, with their encounter just minutes before. However, that soon faded in when she guessed they would most likely be holding it in. Just like herself. " Yeah.. Sure! That sounds good. I'm afraid I don't know many other apprentices.. but I'll do my best. Is there any tips that you can give me while we walk back?" She asked, tail lifted as she turned towards the strong scent of camp, contrasting with the sweet heather from the border.
--

April 9, 2018 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

L

(Sorry, Alder, poof'ed um back to the camp already) 

Laurel and Heaven followed their brother back into EarthClan's camp.

--

April 9, 2018 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alder

( Oh! Sorry about that haha, getting there now. )

Alderpaw quickly followed.

--

April 9, 2018 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

"That would be fine with me Missus." Eden smiled, his blue eyes flatering in their intensity for a moment. He reached out and touched his nose to her quickly, before hesitantly moving away. The silver bengal turned around, looking towards his territory before sighing. He hoped she made it over the river okay, "Until then, darling." With those last words he padded in the direction of camp.

--

April 10, 2018 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Panthergaze flashed him a bright smile before slipping into the dappled shadows of EarthClan's territory, her head already swimming with thoughts of their next meeting.

--

April 12, 2018 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Unaware of the chaos in her camp, Panthergaze slipped through EarthClan's territory toward where she and Eden had met several suns before.  She was panting as soon as she hit the first fork of the river, nerves and excitement coursing through her in equal measure and dogging at her heels as she urged herself faster and faster westward.

--

April 16, 2018 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Eden had snuck away from the gathering as easily as a snake could blend in with dead leaves. It was a quick and painless task for him. After all, no one paid attention. He kept to himself mostly, causing no one to want to speak with him or wonder where he was. He was halfways through the moors, following his scent he had left only days before, his pawsteps sinking in the mud. The snow was melting, or almost gone, and he wouldn't have to worry about the cold nights any longer. 

--

April 16, 2018 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

Panthergaze finally crested the elast hill of the territory and overlooked the last bit of creek between EarthClan and SunClan territories.  Her heart sank at the emptiness she found there-- a dove cooed above her and the creek laughed to itself, but the night greeted her with sharp lonliness as she made the last few steps toward the creek.  Maybe he was invited to the gathering and couldn't slip off?  She wondered.

--

April 17, 2018 at 1:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

It wasn't far now until he would reach the agreed upon destination. Eden picked up his pace for the last few meters and came bounding down the plain hills, his paws swiftly moving. He could already see ther creek and, as he grew closer, a faint shadow outlining a body. It must be her....if not he'd be in a lot of trouble. But then, he wouldn't care, taken to Sandstar and punished? Eden rolled his eyes at the thought. He wouldn't let something foolish irritate him. Finally after what seemed like eons, he had made it and was now standing on the other side of the fading water. 

"Greeting Miss."

--

April 17, 2018 at 8:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"Eden!" Panthergaze gasped, surprised that he had snuck up on her.  She bounded across the creek toward him, sending splashing water noisily across the surface, and nuzzled against his neck when she reached him. "I was worried you wouldn't be able to make it!"

--

April 17, 2018 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Eden watched her, slightly shocked at the reaction she had, he didn't mean to frighten her. Yet, she muzzled him afterwards. The tom didn't know how to react to such a show of affection, so in turn, he nuzzled her back a little lightly. " There's no need to worry, dear." He meowed, his voice as deep as always.

--

April 17, 2018 at 7:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"I wasn't worried... well, not like that, not really.  I didn't think anything too terrible had happened--" Pantherfang tried to explain, but ended up just digging her grave deeper. "Just that you would have been invited to the gathering and not have been able to slip out."

--

April 18, 2018 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Eden blinked slowly as she tried to explain before speaking himself, " It's not that hard to slip away from the crowd." He murmured before looking up at the sky, his pelt fluffing up a bit. " Let's walk, shall we?"

--

April 18, 2018 at 8:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ember
Site Owner

"I have some trouble," Pantherfang admitted, her ears dropping a bit. "My brother, Brackenstorm, saw me return before and was worried that I was out alone.  I don't think anyone saw me leave this time, though, and I'll be careful returning.  A walk would be lovely."

--

April 19, 2018 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrownedInRed

Eden frowned as she mentioned someone noticing her, no, it wasn't someone....It was her brother. They were in more danger with her family member knowing. The silver bengal nodded, " It's all fine. The murders have died down, for now." He bit his tongue as he said the last part... for now...Would she pick up on it? He cleared his throat before brushing up against her, " It would be lovely."

--

April 19, 2018 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.